Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not telling the truth
marshlander Wrote:They ask that on application forms? What business is it of a potential employer?

Many of the bigger organisations ask. I don't mind really because by saying that I am hopefully I'm coming across as honest. I don't know that it is their business but they are doing it.

Cutieboy Wrote:My brother's co-worker has real good gaydar.

That's another thing that's been bugging me, I'm either the only gay guy at my University or my gaydar is totally screwed up. I can tell that only when a guy is very flamboyant. There is this shy guy in my course (more shy than me) and I've often wondered if he was gay, although he isn't very flamboyant he is very shy and I would love for him to be gay.How can I tell if he is gay?

I-heart-U Wrote:That's another thing that's been bugging me, I'm either the only gay guy at my University or my gaydar is totally screwed up. I can tell that only when a guy is very flamboyant. There is this shy guy in my course (more shy than me) and I've often wondered if he was gay, although he isn't very flamboyant he is very shy and I would love for him to be gay.How can I tell if he is gay?

Welcome to the club, I have a broken gaydar too. And believe me there are more gays in an university than one. I suggest you to come out with some female friends first ( I am planning on doing it after Christmas ). These ladies will hook you up and provide you support if you need.

I-heart-U Wrote:That's another thing that's been bugging me, I'm either the only gay guy at my University or my gaydar is totally screwed up. I can tell that only when a guy is very flamboyant. There is this shy guy in my course (more shy than me) and I've often wondered if he was gay, although he isn't very flamboyant he is very shy and I would love for him to be gay.How can I tell if he is gay?

It's a mystery... my gaydar is OK at best. However it's a huge mystery that my brother's co-worker (who moved back to Puerto Rico) knew I was gay. I'm not flamboyant and I really don't exhibit any signs of being gay! So yeah it almost proves my theory that some guys can tell if it's a gay guy just by the face... and yes one of my friends who is gay knew right off the bat that my ex is gay.