Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretending?
German insults ftw :biggrin:

At least to most of my buddies, German sounds really angry as is, and when I'm yelling it really loudly at them, it's just too funny to see the expression on their face... they think I'm angrier than I am...

Japanese insults are fairly fun too, seeing as they're fun to mutter under one's breath....

Lol, SORRY Wilem - I just realised that we've all COMPLETELY wantered off topic, aside from the original responses you got ...

No, I don't think it's really ok to PRETEND to be something you're not - if he had a problem with you but wanted to remain your friend, then he could come to you and discuss it with you like a civilised adult, rather than making out that everything was fine and then secretly praying you'd be cured behind your back or what have you ...

As Michael and Twazzle have already pointed out, it's easier for YOU to deal with a situation if you're aware of what's going on - like a saying I made up myself - "success is a reflection of awareness". In denying you THAT, he's denying you the opportunity to deal with him on an even level, and thereby compromising the quality of your friendship imho.

However, I do also agree with Twazzle's other point, which was that perhaps he's trying to keep the peace, but if he's just bottling up his TRUE thoughts by doing that, it's going to come to blows sooner or later.

So no - I don't think it's really on, but I can understand why it happens.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Cheers shadow. Yer i think he was keeping the peace. Or avoiding confrontation, coz we do get on well.
Bugger it.
:biggrin:

Ps. Twazzle? What?

Wilem Wrote:Cheers shadow. Yer i think he was keeping the peace. Or avoiding confrontation, coz we do get on well.
Bugger it.
:biggrin:

Ps. Twazzle? What?

Im twazzle :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Yup, he'd rather be known as Twazzle than Saltybeans, 'coz that's his more recent handle (Twazzle) ... so I call him Twazzle Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

OH

cool

I didn't know that. :redface:

No worries babe ! xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!