Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Albert...Why the Hell aren't we Friends???
Lexington Wrote:It's a fun part of my life, but that doesn't mean it's my life. My co-workers probably would find it a bit offputting to have me ask "who wants to take off the gargoyle's loincloth?", so it's probably good for their sake that I found a place to do it online. Smile

Lex

Me! Me! Me! :eyebrow-wiggle-smil

You, sir, are always welcome to rummage around in my loincloth. Smile

Lex

Lexington Wrote:That was sort of my question.

At That Other Place, for instance, you could create a photo gallery that only your Friends could view. So that's where I (and others) put the more salacious pictures. When somebody sent a Friend Request there, I had to think "Do I want to give them access to that?" So when some random memeber I didn't really know would send one, I'd decline it.

Here, that doesn't seem to be the case. And that's cool - I just wanted to know. It just means I can accept all friend requests with impunity. Smile Although I do tend to forget about the function, so don't think if you're not on my "friend list" that I don't like ya. If I'm chatting with you, it means I do. Smile

Oh, agreed. It's entirely too soft. What can we do to...firm things up? Smile

Lex

A bit of fluffing, Lex. How come you didn't even think of that?Wink

Lexington Wrote:At That Other Place, for instance, you could create a photo gallery that only your Friends could view. So that's where I (and others) put the more salacious pictures. When somebody sent a Friend Request there, I had to think "Do I want to give them access to that?"

Here, I am in charge of those kind of pictures. Send them to me first for review and approval.
:tongue: