Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Albert...Why the Hell aren't we Friends???
I sought out some "Friends" when I first arrived, but--without a "wall" upon which to post things--I'm not sure what is different for those with whom you are "Friends" and those with whom you are not. Am I missing something?

It's too mushy in here.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:I sought out some "Friends" when I first arrived, but--without a "wall" upon which to post things--I'm not sure what is different for those with whom you are "Friends" and those with whom you are not. Am I missing something?

That was sort of my question.

At That Other Place, for instance, you could create a photo gallery that only your Friends could view. So that's where I (and others) put the more salacious pictures. When somebody sent a Friend Request there, I had to think "Do I want to give them access to that?" So when some random memeber I didn't really know would send one, I'd decline it.

Here, that doesn't seem to be the case. And that's cool - I just wanted to know. It just means I can accept all friend requests with impunity. Smile Although I do tend to forget about the function, so don't think if you're not on my "friend list" that I don't like ya. If I'm chatting with you, it means I do. Smile

Hardheaded1 Wrote:It's too mushy in here.

Oh, agreed. It's entirely too soft. What can we do to...firm things up? Smile

Lex

This is a support site after all, so it´s only natural, that things tend to stay in good manner so to speak. No harm done...

It is not as easy you think. You must first be approved by the selection committee.

Selection committee? Oo, I smell reality show!

Lex

I agree, we need more talk of throbbing, pulsating, hard cocks.

Darius Wrote:I agree, we need more talk of throbbing, pulsating, hard cocks.

High five.

Lex

Lexington Wrote:High five.

Lex

I could use 5 fingers right now.

You're gonna get the high more-than-five if you keep that up. Smile

Lex