Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Albert piercing
My roommate at age 48 just got one... He's walking funny and complaining about it and wants me to look at his dick and tell him if he has infection.

I told him that since we are no longer a couple the last thing I want to see on this god forsaken ball of mud is his dick and even if I DID look at it, I would lie and tell him its perfectly fine no matter how badly infected it is since that penis of his is what caused the failure of our relationship and I personally hope the damn thing falls off.

He is going through a mid-life crises - hard - very, very, very hard. He gets his hair bleached to hide the white, has bought all sorts of skin care products and is wanting bo-tox. He is also pursing a whole bunch of kids to regain his 20's. So for him this PA was about reliving his 20's and denying he is getting old.

I'm not saying that this is YOUR reason....

If not, then its going to hurt. Shoving sharp metal through your flesh hurts. Then forcing flesh to not heal property to leave a permanent hole means more hurt than allowing an injury to heal naturally.

When a PA once its done it can't be undone, and you will need a plug to wear when you are not wearing jewelry in order to piss like a man - that or you are going to have sit on the toilet since urine will spray in interesting patterns out of the new hole. And spray it does, the tidy single stream ends up being far less than tidy.

Which is perfectly fine if you are single and do the house cleaning, but I assure you no partner who does the housework is going to be amused if you can't urinate IN the toilet. After about 5 years of cleaning up your urine sprayed every where but the love seriously diminishes and resentment is born and thoughts of murder start taking place.

Yeah all sorts of negative stuff is associated to the PA.

I'm uncertain if the small gains in pleasure are actually worth the negatives.

I loved mine, but I had to take it out and now I have a hard time getting it up.

I agree with Palbert, guiches are much more fun and with less issues.

I wouldn't ever get a piercing of any kind, let alone a Prince Albert. I like the way my junk works just fine and I couldn't imagine having a piercing down there is comfortable for any party involved. I just looked up what a "Guiche" is. That looks super funny to me. I would never go down on a guy or a girl that has any sort of genital piercing.

I really don't mean to sound so judgmental on the subject but I really just don't understand getting piercings or gauges. They don't "accessorize" to me they just make the wearer funny looking.
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

to each their own....

[Image: l.jpg]

I found this while looking up what a guiche was... Thought it was appropriate to share.

Having any of those done must hurt like hell, for a very long time. I find them all repulsive, but imagine they could be fun to play with for a while and then that's it.

I cringe just looking at the picture X_X
Vorhaut is german for foreskin, btw.