Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince alberts; sexy or not?
closet coffee guy Wrote:nope i don't have one, considering it though. haha my only problem is i'm not sure it's worth the pain to get it so i'm getting other opinions

from my readings it seems to be pretty chaotic as to pain and such... one person feels nothing and another has his cock fall off Scared

sox-and-the-city Wrote:yeah but it'd leave scarring. eww, penis scarring, that's even ranker than penis PIERCING,

Is there really gonna be that much scarring? Seems my ears/nose piercings closed up pretty quickly and one can barely see them.

sox-and-the-city Wrote:i remember when darryl (my piercing guy) got his licence to do genital beading he asked me if i'd consider and i was like ERR NUT. Rankity rank rank rank. Neither picture nor purpose.

Just a massive barrel of ICK.

OMG, sox, ya do give me the giggles some times... Ya got a PIERCING GUY! Where are proper piercings done then? Fuc! I would have so jumped at the opp to get pearls inserted.

ok so as most of you on this thread have no idea about peirccings. they come in different sizes and shapes and are never permanent. I have had my guiche peirced twice. and i think a peircing any where other than the navel is sexy I say go for it and if you do let me know and ill get it done with you !!!

I'm sure you've done the research, but anyway ... click

... and for the record, my princealbert is the sexiest man I know Rolleyes

princealbertofb Wrote:You know, just like other piercings, you CAN take them out and leave them out, for a while...

You can take them out, and they will tighten up a little, but it's one of the few piercings that won't heal up.

gaygay33 Wrote:A few yrs ago I gave someone a blow job with a a prince albert it's hard to fit it in your mouth so not sexy!!!!

Depends on the size of the jewellery. Some people take it to ridiculous extremes.

fjp999 Wrote:from my readings it seems to be pretty chaotic as to pain and such... one person feels nothing and another has his cock fall off Scared

I felt nothing really. The anticipation was worse than the actual piercing. He was telling me to count to 10 and he'd do it on ten. When it got to ten, it was already done...

Oh, yes. I like them. Very much. It's one of those piercings that works wonders for both people if done correctly Smile I've had mine for too many years now, and don't regret it for a minute.

And I'm quite looking forward to Manchester Airport on Saturday morning. LOL!

To me, prince alberts are not sexy at all. I don't care who you are, to me it looks wrong, same thing with scrotum piercings. The thought of metal down there gives me the heebie jeebies.

Pierce your tongue, I can handle that.

It used to give them to me, too. I changed my mind Wink

ewww why would you do that to yourself??? I think I'd rather keep myself metal free! But each to their own!

Improved sensation, for one.

I put a bit more about them in this thread.

Who's that?