Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prison Break star to come out says blogger
[img2=left]http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/images/news/wentworthmiller.jpg[/img2]Rumours have been flying for months that Prison Break star Wentworth Miller is dating out actor Luke MacFarlane, best known for his stint as actor Matthew Rhys' boyfriend on ABC's Brothers & Sisters.

Now, the first photographs of the alleged couple have surfaced online, with blogger Perez Hilton claiming to have an exclusive that Miller is planning to come out.

But Miller has previously told the press he's not gay when asked, insisting the real reason he doesn't date is that his hectic shooting schedule doesn't allow him any time.

In a recent interview while making the press rounds for Prison Break, co-star Dominic Purcell told reporters that Miller is ready to settle down and start a family when he finds the right woman.

But rumours surrounding Miller's sexuality have been incessant since the hunky actor became an overnight sensation with the premiere of the hit drama.

Prior to the show’s debut, the 35-year-old Princeton University grad uate scored critical praise for his work as a young Anthony Hopkins in The Human Stain.

In the photos published by Perez Hilton, the two are shows sharing a laugh and the walk down the streets of Los Angeles. Photos of them leaving in the same car were also printed.

The producers of Prison Break have yet to make a statement on rumours of Miller’s sexuality.

[Image: wentworthmiller3.jpg]
Wentworth and Luke
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Luke MacFarlane is cute... Wonder what comes out of this. He should come out when he feels is the right time and not when the press thinks so.

What i dont like is the speculations on people's sexuality , why dont they leave them in peace live their lives i dont know, they are actors not running in the Vatican for the next Pope. Just to make a story and sell papers. However i understand why people in show business especially good actors wont come out, their career most likely will go down the well .

Anyone remembers the speculations on Keanu Reeve's sexuality? Not sure if he denied it or not i think he just didnt say anything, he is still single.

Wentworth Miller is the most gorgeous man i ve seen for ages. However Luke MacFarlane he did actually looked pretty much gay in Brothers&Sisters but yet he had a gay guy's part. He is damn good in acting hehe

Wow,big news.:biggrin:
Anyway things just happen.But not my concern.LOL.That never happens to me.

Wow I didn't know Wentworth Miller's supposedly gay, shows how much I know about famous gay people :biggrin:. Doesn't Miller look hot in Prison Break or what! Thanks Andy, this has made my day

Cool...but i'm with sportysocks and skyguyx5 on this one why does the press need to always out someone can they not understand that just cause they are gay doesn't mean its big news that everyone should fuss over :confused: besides if they make a big deal out of it he'll want to stay in the closet for longer (if he is gay that is) cause of all the publicity and hype he'll be getting...once he comes out it'll be a two second story this way he gets more air time... :eek: or am i just looking into it a little from the wrong angle...? or even making sense lolRolleyes

God he is stunning! I want his babies!

I agree with u(spotysocks)---leave people alone