Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem
So I was at the bank today, and a hot girl was helping me, but at the next counter there was a hot guy too. I wanted to ask both of them out, but couldn't think of a way to avoid the awkwardness. Ideas?

it's nice to see the financial companies have expanded their hiring practices.

Jatman :biggrin: that is just sweet.

Open two different accounts and try to make them your personal assistants/bankers (whatever you call them in Canada). Go discuss your financial problems with both of them often and see where it goes from there (j/k LOL)
Unfortunately, I don't think they would go out with you. Bank is not a friendly place when it comes to flirting. I doubt they will be in the mood.
On the other hand... it was a bank clerk that made my day not long ago just by a simple comment... Smile

What comment, Nick?Wink

Well Jatman, you ask them both if they want a threesome, right? Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:What comment, Nick?Wink

*cough, cough* not telling, man :biggrin: But the day was great :biggrin:

Just ask one out one day and the other the next day.Wink

How ever ,I am pretty sure that the bank frowns on customer employees dating.

Speaking of attractive bank Employees. My bank card expired a few months ago, so I went to my bank, as I waited across from the tellers there were some desks lined up where, well the point is the one person that was there was on the phone and this very attractive Latina women came out of this see- thru cube at the end and helped me personally with my account, it turns out she's the bank branch president or manager or whatever. She personally helped me fix everything and was VERY attentive and VERY hot.
She had studied to become a nurse only to be disgusted by all the blood and went into finance instead. She looked like she was in her late 20's but must have been older. She personally greets me whenever I'm there.