Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem logic question ...
Ok, see if you can follow this chain of logic ...

... straight boys ... how many as a percentage do you think would suck their own penises IF they were able ? Let's say 50% as a random number ... I would bet the number would be higher, but ok ...

So ... if that's right then ... 50% of men would not object to having a man's lips (albeit their own) wrapped around their penis ...

((( you can see where I'm going with this )))

... so how far removed from THAT would it be, do you think, for them to just allow one of their buddies to save them all that back pain and potential ribcage trouble, and give them head as a favour ... since we gay guys are generally so very accommodating ...

Try THAT logic on your straight mates after they've had a few and you might find they fall over like dominos and queue-up for you to "save them the trouble" ...

I'm going to stop there as this is straying DANGEROUSLY close to fantasising ... Lol2.

Interesting thought though ... it's just the question that was asked (yesterday ?) about giving yourself head got me thinking !! :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Actually I've heard that quite a few straight guys have let a gay guy give them a blowjob... albeit i hear it on gay sites... so there might be some exaggerations floating around, but I reckon it's still more common than one might think... probably moreso in US than pretty much anywhere else tho.

:biggrin:

THAT explains why there are a shortage of tickets for the US at the moment ...

:biggrin:

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

such things certainly occur with a high frequency in the US - even though we generally are still a homophobic society - just the other night in a discussion with 5 of my straight friends (male and female) and after I must say we each had had a few too many cocktails, the conversation turned to sex and the general consensus was that everyone has a bi side and a curiosity and we came up with many examples of persons we know whom have indulged that side, maybe only once, but indulged nonetheless

Then the saying is true ... hope springs eternal :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!