Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem watching youtube
Since youtube made changes to the screen i can watch any videos any more .

First problem i had was when started watching a video firefox will shut down while video was loading. This seemed to be solved since i upgraded my flash player. However now i cant see the image only listen to the voice/audio. The image would either move around the video screen and will show only when i was scrolling the video cursor back and forward.

Any one with the same problems? Any ideas how to fix that?
Was thinking to download chrome browser as it doesnt even work with internet explorer.Pengy

run CCleaner

If that doesn't work, I would put the blame upon Flash and suggest uninstalling it fully then reinstalling the latest.

No, I've not had that problem, but the latest Firefox is fighting with Kaspersky. Since Kaspersky is winning, I'm back to using Internet Explorer.

marshlander Wrote:No, I've not had that problem, but the latest Firefox is fighting with Kaspersky. Since Kaspersky is winning, I'm back to using Internet Explorer.

Firefox is crap anyway Opera Browser | Faster safer Internet | Free Download

CardShark Wrote:run CCleaner

If that doesn't work, I would put the blame upon Flash and suggest uninstalling it fully then reinstalling the latest.

Thanks Sharky! I cleaned my hard drive ect. I am not sure i understand what is CCleaner, can you explain?

spotysocks Wrote:Thanks Sharky! I cleaned my hard drive ect. I am not sure i understand what is CCleaner, can you explain?

Is a much more thorough way of cleaning your PC's old junk like the cached files, cookies n' all that, windows sucks at trying to clean its own junk, no supprise.
Recommended it to marshlander, helped him a lot for another problem.

It could be possible that flash video's are conflicting with some old cached data from youtube which could be causing the problem.

If you ever get a problem with a website, I always recommend running CCleaner to remove the data stored on your hard drive, as I find thats the most common problem.

CardShark Wrote:Is a much more thorough way of cleaning your PC's old junk like the cached files, cookies n' all that, windows sucks at trying to clean its own junk, no supprise.
Recommended it to marshlander, helped him a lot for another problem.
Xyxthumbs Xyxthumbs Xyxthumbs

(I like the way the first "c" in Ccleaner stands for "crap" ... Confusedmile: )

Ah i see, I have HDCleaner cleans the cookies cache ect i think... it is the same thing right?Rolleyes

I dunno, never heard of it. If it doesn't work run CCleaner.

CardShark Wrote:Firefox is crap anyway Opera Browser | Faster safer Internet | Free Download

Idk, personally used Opera for two years and now changed to Firefox, much prefer it over Opera, particularly in that it's the more stable of the two.

In ref. to the original post, also found YouTube performs better in Firefox than Opera...

Ky xx