Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with logging on with a laptop
Is anyone else having problems logging on with there laptop?
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:Is anyone else having problems logging on with there laptop?

Do you mean in general or just today?

My ipad would not work right on the site today ,but my laptop is fine.

My laptop never works for anything lol. At least not on WiFi ;I

At my house the WiFi worked fabulously and now up my mama's house it wants to act weird :\

So yes, I do have problems with GS on my laptop, but its my mama's WiFi's fault lol

Sylph Wrote:My laptop never works for anything lol. At least not on WiFi ;I

At my house the WiFi worked fabulously and now up my mama's house it wants to act weird :\

So yes, I do have problems with GS on my laptop, but its my mama's WiFi's fault lol
:biggrin:

My laptop works ok but is very slow.
And for some reason always gets 'stuck' on your posts,like it will not let me leave, or does want me to leave????????

Wolfpack Wrote::biggrin:

My laptop works ok but is very slow.
And for some reason always gets 'stuck' on your posts,like it will not let me leave, or does want me to leave????????

Oh stop trying to flirt with me mister, just come out right and say it :hello-handsome-smil lol.

So it's just my posts alone? Or like any post in general, cause it could be that the page isn't loading properly and gets stuck in certain places.

Sylph Wrote:Oh stop trying to flirt with me mister, just come out right and say it :hello-handsome-smil lol.

So it's just my posts alone? Or like any post in general, cause it could be that the page isn't loading properly and gets stuck in certain places.

Yes just your posts,it loads the page ok but then on your posts alone it likes to just keep me there ( staring at you profile ) for several minutes.Im-blushing-smiley

I keep getting notifications but nothing is there - or someone will post and I can't see it.. Also every night at 10pm and midnight the site just dies for me haha.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:I keep getting notifications but nothing is there - or someone will post and I can't see it.. Also every night at 10pm and midnight the site just dies for me haha.

I keep getting false notifications all day today as well,driving me crazy clicking onto them and then nothing.

Wolfpack Wrote:I keep getting false notifications all day today as well,driving me crazy clicking onto them and then nothing.

Makes me feel popular then i find nothing making me feel less popular Sad
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Wolfpack Wrote:Yes just your posts,it loads the page ok but then on your posts alone it likes to just keep me there ( staring at you profile ) for several minutes.Im-blushing-smiley

Oh silly boy, perhaps it's the curse I've put over GS lol. Where every one must read what I post Rofl

Glad to see its still in place then Coffee