Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How
LateBloomer Wrote:Black coffee in the Black Country?

Wink

Yes black coffee in the Black country, but at least the sun is out and I'm in a wonderful mood..!!
Coffee

Almac Wrote:Yes black coffee in the Black country, but at least the sun is out and I'm in a wonderful mood..!!
Coffee

That's always good :tongue: . I've never had coffee :eek: , my mom says I just have a natural "coffee" like drive. She was like, "if I gave you coffee, you'd go straight to the moon" Mdrbig .

I'm watching cartoons right now >.> . It's been forever since I've watched a cartoon :redface: .

It's nearly 5pm and I'm still sat in my boxers lol never left the house been killing nazi zombies all day Big Grin

It's just going 1Pm here. Verrrry rainy and windy weather outside, so I couldn't go outside and play with my pets Cry . Although my pets consist of a Turtle, Big Snails(cuties :tongue: ) and a random neighborhood cat that likes to eat the lizards in my backyard :x .

I'm utterly bored now, cause the cartoon went off, and I can't play music today, cause my mom is not feeling well :frown: . It's times like this I wish I was really into video games Rolleyes , all I have is my iPod Touch(4G).