Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive California
I was watching "Late Night With Conan O'Brien" over at my parents' house when he mentioned a lesbian couple that is the age of 80 that recently got married.He said that guests thought that the ceremony was beautiful but the honeymoon must've been horrifying!.It's the rudest thing but I couldn't help laughing!

Dan1089 Wrote:I was watching "Late Night With Conan O'Brien" over at my parents' house when he mentioned a lesbian couple that is the age of 80 that recently got married.He said that guests thought that the ceremony was beautiful but the honeymoon must've been horrifying!.It's the rudest thing but I couldn't help laughing!
Presumably these women were not guests on his show and he could do his sneering from a distance :frown:

My fear is that the voters here in California will knock out gay marriage on the November 4, 2008 ballot.

Having the gay marriage question on the ballot along with the Presidential election will bring out all of the right wingers to vote. This may hurt Obama and help McCain in the election.

Stay tuned. Who knows what could happen in the US elections in November.

Jim