Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promiscuity
I would tend to guess that Grindr and other technological advances have made it much easier to access promiscuous sex. I deleted mine and don't look back.

Originally Posted by trialbyerror But Quoted by Pellaz
Just a few points ... who's gonna be stupid enough to try to hold the moral high ground... Definitely not me ... Food for thought???

Sigh,
Again just like the Sunday crimes newspaper.. Pick a bit here pick a bit there and represent everything out of context....

Pellaz, I'm sure that you would have been sensible enough to have negotiated everything with your BF before committing to each other so that should not be an issue..?

As per my post, if one party then breaks what was negotiated without re-defining the boundaries, then that party would have caused harm. Therefore by my definition that party (under those circumstances) would then be a whore.

BUT THAT WOULD BE MY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL OPINION ONLY. Under no circumstances would I discuss / repeat / that to any third party, cause that may cause harm and I would then be what? A.....WHORE....

I'm not that stupid...

Be careful of taking the moral high-ground People in glass houses and stones...
Non of us can claim Lilly-white lives, and If you are silly enough to take the high ground you are likely to get quite a few rocks heading your way, even if it's in the privacy of your own mind.

Hope I clarified Pellas, not getting at you by the way....

MisterTinkles Wrote:Its one of those "50/50" things.

I have found that gay guys either are whores, or they are monogamous....no in-between.

Unfortunately, all the monogamous ones seem to want the whores.....then they sit there and whine and bitch about what a whore he is, instead of looking for a decent monogamous guy.

I'm monogamous AND have a decent, monogamous boyfriend. Hah! Smile

I am also monogamous and have a monogamous boyfriend Smile

The Mag thing isn't the point, it's what works for your relationship, but may not be apppropriate for another.

M relationships are neither better or "superior" to other types of relationships and shoulden't be presented as such.

Where I to have made your statement, I would have said, what works for us is a M relationshp, and we are commited to that.

We have a further type of relationship in SA that is severly stigmatised, multiracial.

Even though the majority of white Africkaans South Africans are actually of mixed blood, the bitchy remarks, the behind the back commentry is quite disgusting

Funny how that is, guys I know will forever put up with spongers, gold diggers prissy plastic pricks, false pretences, than take a sweet hard-working dedicated black dude

But oh hell will they moan and bitch about their "BF"

And to top it off, the black guys beat us whities hands down,

10 zip in the looks arena.

They are lithe, flat bellied, nice teeth, AND THEIR SHLONGS! Ya gotta see what "swings in the breeze" at the farm.....

Its a giggle a minute, if you are looking in the right places... (ok, I'm being a bit bitchy, and making generaliisations, but I really do get to see a lot of shlongs) the whities parade around with big bellies and stumpy little thingies and the blacks.... Well the bloody thing swishes from side to side like a flippen pendulim in a grandfather clock...:biggrin:

I've often debated this from this standpoint.

Don't Judge, don't allow anyone to judge what your relationship is.

I was in no way trying to judge anyone. Whatever works for a person is fine. It's what makes you happy that matters