Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promiscuous
Are all gay guys promiscuous?

I have been through 3 failed relationships. 2 of the break ups was due to my ex-boyfriends wanting to make the relationship an open one.

And the 3rd was due to cheating on me.

Do most gay guys prefer open relationships?

Is monogamous relationship impractical?

Monogamy is a choice.

Whom you pick as a partner, and how well you know and trust them before jumping into a relationship is also a choice.

I was very promiscuous...and happy about it. I had sex with as many men as I could....happily...

...and I have been in a monogamous relationship for 30 years...also very happily....

Cheating has nothing to do with being gay...just ask straight people...they have the corner on the market.

"All gay guys" aren't any one thing...they are all individuals. It is dangerous to make those generalizations because it harms you and your mind...and your outlook on life.

str8 people cheat just as much.

i started to hate being gay.

its hard to find substance in a person period.

has nothing to do with being gay or str8.

Gay guys are gay. Promiscuous guys are promiscuous. Some gay guys happen to be promiscuous.

Are you picking relationship-type guys, taking it slow, etc.?

JackBoneTX Wrote:Are you picking relationship-type guys, taking it slow, etc.?

Yes. All 3 of them agreed on a monogamous relationship initially when I dated them. And I also explained to them that I might take time to be sexual with them as I am quite reserved. They said they have no problem with that.

Hi Sackface!

Anonymous Wrote:Are all gay guys promiscuous?
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]No they are all hairdressers, florists or sales associates at Target.
ask a Fumb Ducker question you deserve a Ducking Fumb answer. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

I have been through 3 failed relationships. 2 of the break ups was due to my ex-boyfriends wanting to make the relationship an open one.
You're lucky. I know a guy who's had two relationships end when cops busted in and carried off both boyfriends as suspected serial killers.

And the 3rd was due to cheating on me.
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]
Two wanted open relationships... one cheated... and has it ever occurred to you to add them up and wonder why two wanted an honest relationship about cheating on you and one just went ahead and cheated? [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="Red"]I'd be thinking about what I could do with myself to be sure the next guy wouldn't be inclined to want sex with anyone else.
[/COLOR]
Do most gay guys prefer open relationships?
No. I've heard most gay guys prefer men but the jury's still out on some of them. Open relationships -- monogamous relationships. I don't do judgment calls about all that even though I'm manogamous. Why don't I judge? Because no two people are alike and no two combinations of two people are alike. The bottom line is that everyone on this earth is ding the best they can with the baggage and skills they have to make a happy life and get from one day to the next without stepping in dog shit on the way to the car first thing in the morning.

Is monogamous relationship impractical?
No more than a open relationship or no relationship at all. Most people who call monogamous relationships impractical are rationalizing not being in one.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]I try to convince everyone about the truth in these words. Now it's your turn.

Rather than spend all your time looking for the man you want to spend your life with.
Become a man you can spend your life with
Once you've done that you can stop looking for a man to spend your life with
Because there will be a line of them around the block
waiting for the chance to do it with you.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Anonymous Wrote:Yes. All 3 of them agreed on a monogamous relationship initially when I dated them. And I also explained to them that I might take time to be sexual with them as I am quite reserved. They said they have no problem with that.

And did you get to the point of being sexual with them before they strayed?

Most men, gay or straight, can't keep it in their pants.