Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promiscuous
reaper Wrote:Thanks Mike, and since I knew before I met this guy that we would get along (he knew this as well) I decided to tell him the first time we hung out before we literally "hung out." He was fine with it. He even seems to have a bit of interest in it.

It might be a little early to give him nipple clamps for Christmas.

Camfer Wrote:It might be a little early to give him nipple clamps for Christmas.

Haha. I'd start with just tying him up a bit...maybe a few clothespins.

Since I told him all of this he was biting quite a bit. He asked if it was hurting me, I said it was but I liked it.

The second time was less kinky. I even gave him a little massage and pointed out that my hands didn't only bring pain. We had a good laugh.

I'm calling "shenanigans" on this topic!

Sounds to me like the author of "Promiscuous" is more focused on the sexual habits of single gay men than he is about being the best person he can be for himself - so he can be the best partner for some lucky man!

The question, "Are all gay men Promiscuous" is like me asking, "So, when did you stop beating your dogs to death?"

Why don't you focus on being the best person YOU can be and stop worrying about why guys aren't ready to get married 2 days after your first date! LORD!

Relationships take time. We've ALL been hurt - and we've all hurt others - it's a part of the human condition! The KEY is to NOT give up, jump back on the horse, work on being happy and honest, fun, and you'll attract guys like YOU!

thanks for your posts

I can only speak for myself in this regard and I am not a promiscuous individual. The only time I become promiscuous if I'm single. In fact, I can recall this really promiscuous guy who pursued me for over a year in hopes of having a monogamous relationship with me. Since he had this reputation....I did not even give this situation a second thought and was happy with just a friendship with him. Nonetheless...he would plead his case to me on how he felt that I was the right guy he have been waiting to meet and this is what he needed in his life to change. How I handled this was by telling him to take six months to get being promiscuous out of his system and if he couldn't then he should accept the fact that this is the type of guy that he is and embrace it. Now..I am not saying that all guys cannot stop being promiscuous upon meeting the right guy...but sometimes if you've been this way for such a long time...its kind of hard to stop altogether for some guys. Unfortunately...this guy failed that test but all is well because he and I are great friends.

[MENTION=22709]JohnSomebody[/MENTION], smart idea to put him to the test that way!

I had an ex who had a rep for being very promiscuous...he said he wanted us to try being exclusive...but it was kind of ironic, he apparently judged everyone by his own past behavior and he was totally suspicious all the time, to the point where it became unbearable...after being accused of sex with my boss, my landlord, 2 of my friends and some random guy who worked at Wal-Mart, I was done...

Pyromancer Wrote:[MENTION=22709]JohnSomebody[/MENTION], smart idea to put him to the test that way!

I had an ex who had a rep for being very promiscuous...he said he wanted us to try being exclusive...but it was kind of ironic, he apparently judged everyone by his own past behavior and he was totally suspicious all the time, to the point where it became unbearable...after being accused of sex with my boss, my landlord, 2 of my friends and some random guy who worked at Wal-Mart, I was done...

LOL...I used to tell my customers in the bar that if their partner always accused them or suspected them of cheating...uh...(it's called "projection")

People who are unfaithful in either deed or even thought sometimes can't live up to the "high moral standards" (BARF) they have set for themselves and others...so they pretend it is their mate doing it so they can project their own shit on to them...UGH...they are easy to spot if you know what to look for (and I do :biggrin: )