Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposing. How do you do it?
I hope posting this here is okay.

But I'm curious. How do you plan to/did you purpose to your partner? If you've given it thought.

I'm not looking for ideas. Just curious.

I told my (then) girlfriend that I wanted to marry her. She said she felt the same way so we made it official and got engagement rings. Really boring lol.
But she's my wife now so... It worked ...

Basically ... I liked her , so I put a ring on her xD

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit your gonna marry my Kuma Puma? Omg omg omg, can I be the maid of honour ommmg :crying-and-sorry-li it's like on of my dreams!

Oh wait.... Not looking for ideas?...

Well that was a let down :<

Men, just knock him out, preggers him and forge his signature on a wedding license.

I don't care anymore :crying-and-sorry-li

~~~

Lol actually, I don't really believe in marriage, but I've always had an idea in my mind, since I was a Lil island boy;

[COLOR="magenta"]So I'm on the beach, staring off into our beautiful ocean, the waves cresting and creating that beautiful sea foam I'm so accustomed to. My pants legs are rolled up as I wade slightly into the shallows under the orange and pink sky, the local Seabirds and Petrels flying over head.

And then arms encircle my waist from behind and a chin rests itself on my shoulder, sweeping my dreadlocks out of the way and he whispers in my ear;

"Marry me babe. Make me the happiest man in the world"

And then I proceed to pass out from blood loss from blushing.

And then when I come to, he laughs, cause he knew I'd probably do that, and then I start to laugh cause he laughs and then I start to cry like the hormonal bitch I am, and emphatically agree to his proposal, laughing and crying all the while. He picks me up and we go into the water I've spent my whole life surrounded by, and then proceed to make love.[/COLOR]

And that's pretty much it. Sheep

Although, I probably wouldn't advise the whole fainting thing, it might come across wrong xD

megumidesu Wrote:I told my (then) girlfriend that I wanted to marry her. She said she felt the same way so we made it official and got engagement rings. Really boring lol.
But she's my wife now so... It worked ...

Basically ... I liked her , so I put a ring on her xD

Omg that's not boring, I think its so cute ommmg Im-blushing-smiley

Don't worry. I'm not marrying your Kuma yet. If I wanted ideas, I'd do it better than that. He would see this and that would be silly of me.

Also, Sylph... You can be his maid of honour and Rose will be my best man! Smile

Sylph Wrote:Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit your gonna marry my Kuma Puma? Omg omg omg, can I be the maid of honour ommmg :crying-and-sorry-li it's like on of my dreams!

Oh wait.... Not looking for ideas?...

Well that was a let down :<

Men, just knock him out, preggers him and forge his signature on a wedding license.

I don't care anymore :crying-and-sorry-li

~~~

Lol actually, I don't really believe in marriage, but I've always had an idea in my mind, since I was a Lil island boy;

[COLOR="magenta"]So I'm on the beach, staring off into our beautiful ocean, the waves cresting and creating that beautiful sea foam I'm so accustomed to. My pants legs are rolled up as I wade slightly into the shallows under the orange and pink sky, the local Seabirds and Petrels flying over head.

And then arms encircle my waist from behind and a chin rests itself on my shoulder, sweeping my dreadlocks out of the way and he whispers in my ear;

"Marry me babe. Make me the happiest man in the world"

And then I proceed to pass out from blood loss from blushing.

And then when I come to, he la
That's so cute!!!! ^_^

I told my husband that we're getting married when we go on vacation to Vermont. He said OK and we got married.

It wasn't a very romantic way to propose, but we had already been living together like a married couple for 36 years and neither of us wanted to make a big fuss about getting a marriage certificate.

One of the things that changed for us after we got married was when I did our tax's and discovered that we now owed the government more money than before - when we had to file as being single.
We Have Elvis !!

Heres some considerations for your consideration

[Image: venuzeme.jpg]

[Image: qe7asu4e.jpg]

[Image: ademu6e8.jpg]

^^,

I would like to hear some romantic proposal stories and ideas. I'm working up the nerve to propose, and could use some perspectives. :-D

Oh dear.

I think I'm going to be one of those: "Wanna get married? Ok, off to the Registro Civil to sign in from of the judge. You make the appointment. I'll get the witnesses"

Aaaaaand....done deal.

Who knows? Maybe I'll change and start being........romantic