Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposing. How do you do it?
Sylph Wrote:Bitch, you didnt even quote the whole thing xD

But thanks. I cant wait to be the Maid of Honour omgggg
:hugs-and-kisses-smi:hugs-and-kisses-smiSheep

Bitch, I did this from my phone. Be happy with what you got. <3

Chase Wrote:I have this fantasy where I am an astronaut in the future, and am one day sent on a mission to the International Space Station (ISS). While there I fall in love with a handsome gay/bi Russian cosmonaut. For the six months we are stationed there, we fall in love and spend many romantic orbits alone together in micro-gravity. On one of our many space-walks we both notice the Earth is having a beautiful spectacle of the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis (Northern and Southern lights) as seen from our point in orbit. We both marvel at the beauty of the Earth and become overcome in a sense of ecstasy over how magnificent the universe is, and how lucky we are. One of us proposes, we both agree to get married back on Earth when we return to our families, and through our spacesuit gloves we hold each others hands and watch the Earth from our height in space.

OMFG. That. Is. Beautiful!
Chase... You're adorable!
Come to space wis me, I vill make you ze happiest you'z eva been.

I remember some crazy story where someone put a ring somewhere to surprise them and then the person like mistakenly swallowed it or thew it out or something

im gunna propose to my gf when we go on vacation when we are older...not sure where tho...im going to go to like Italy or paris and do it underneath or on the Eiffel tower.....but the effile tower one is way too common I fee like