Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposing. How do you do it?
southbiochem Wrote:Oh dear.

I think I'm going to be one of those: "Wanna get married? Ok, off to the Registro Civil to sign in from of the judge. You make the appointment. I'll get the witnesses"

Aaaaaand....done deal.

Who knows? Maybe I'll change and start being........romantic

You better change and be romantic if you wanna marry me bitch :p

I dont do gunshot or on the fly marriages.

Shit's gotta be magical my nigga, abra kadabraMsn-slapping

Hands-make-heart

PenguinPecker Wrote:That's so cute!!!! ^_^

Bitch, you didnt even quote the whole thing xD

But thanks. I cant wait to be the Maid of Honour omgggg
:hugs-and-kisses-smi:hugs-and-kisses-smiSheep

Sylph Wrote:You better change and be romantic if you wanna marry me bitch :p

I dont do gunshot or on the fly marriages.

Shit's gotta be magical my nigga, abra kadabraMsn-slapping

Hands-make-heart

I assume this to mean you're divorcing Miles and abandoning your children?

Hmm once a dirty bish ho always a dirty bish ho it seems.

And it wouldn't be a gun shot wedding, the appointment with the judge in the Registro Civil you have to make it with months in advance.

My point is that getting married for me would limit to the legal stuff. Sad but I'm not much of a romantic or not yet.

southbiochem Wrote:I assume this to mean you're divorcing Miles and abandoning your children?

Hmm once a dirty bish ho always a dirty bish ho it seems.

And it wouldn't be a gun shot wedding, the appointment with the judge in the Registro Civil you have to make it with months in advance.

My point is that getting married for me would limit to the legal stuff. Sad but I'm not much of a romantic or not yet.

Oh no, I am a Polygamist, I can have many husbands as a dirty bish ho wife, cause I need a rotation of dicks. Latin,Black,White... Hmm, yours might do nicely, so I just might add you to my collection :p

Hopefully you're packing. And I don't mean a Gun, those are gross :<

Well, it still needs to be magical you tool xD . you cant just Marry someone any ol way. Cause tho I don't believe in marriage, its supposed to be special xD

Don't worry, I'll be the man in our Marriage Mars, you just stand there and look pretty Wink lol

Sylph Wrote:you just stand there and look pretty Wink lol

That much I can do. Xyxthumbs

southbiochem Wrote:That much I can do. Xyxthumbs

Mmm hmm

[Image: baby__you_look_delicious__by_mysweetqueen-d515lb5.png]

- and that is how you propose to someone :p

I have this fantasy where I am an astronaut in the future, and am one day sent on a mission to the International Space Station (ISS). While there I fall in love with a handsome gay/bi Russian cosmonaut. For the six months we are stationed there, we fall in love and spend many romantic orbits alone together in micro-gravity. On one of our many space-walks we both notice the Earth is having a beautiful spectacle of the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis (Northern and Southern lights) as seen from our point in orbit. We both marvel at the beauty of the Earth and become overcome in a sense of ecstasy over how magnificent the universe is, and how lucky we are. One of us proposes, we both agree to get married back on Earth when we return to our families, and through our spacesuit gloves we hold each others hands and watch the Earth from our height in space.

Chase Wrote:I have this fantasy where I am an astronaut in the future, and am one day sent on a mission to the International Space Station (ISS). While there I fall in love with a handsome gay/bi Russian cosmonaut. For the six months we are stationed there, we fall in love and spend many romantic orbits alone together in micro-gravity. On one of our many space-walks we both notice the Earth is having a beautiful spectacle of the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis (Northern and Southern lights) as seen from our point in orbit. We both marvel at the beauty of the Earth and become overcome in a sense of ecstasy over how magnificent the universe is, and how lucky we are. One of us proposes, we both agree to get married back on Earth when we return to our families, and through our spacesuit gloves we hold each others hands and watch the Earth from our height in space.

that was totally an "awwww" moment chase!

Chase Wrote:I have this fantasy where I am an astronaut in the future, and am one day sent on a mission to the International Space Station (ISS). While there I fall in love with a handsome gay/bi Russian cosmonaut. For the six months we are stationed there, we fall in love and spend many romantic orbits alone together in micro-gravity. On one of our many space-walks we both notice the Earth is having a beautiful spectacle of the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis (Northern and Southern lights) as seen from our point in orbit. We both marvel at the beauty of the Earth and become overcome in a sense of ecstasy over how magnificent the universe is, and how lucky we are. One of us proposes, we both agree to get married back on Earth when we return to our families, and through our spacesuit gloves we hold each others hands and watch the Earth from our height in space.

Omg that is soooo cute! Chasey-bear I literally was like awww. Im-blushing-smiley

That is like one of the most romantic things you've ever said and is like so pretty.

Chaseyyyy Forgive-me-smiley
I would totally say yes if I were the Russian Cosmo guy :>

I'm a sappy person. I would prob do something big and make a fool of myself when they turn me down