Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chase
Ibex Wrote:So does that mean a feminin guy can be a top?
I'm feminin even though I may not look like it atm. I'm definitly not masculine so.
If you were to speak with me irl, you might hear my feminin side at times, I sometimes feel like I'm acting feminin when I speak, nowadays it seems to be a habit.

Yes, a feminine guy can be a top, a masculine guy can bottom, and everything in between. Look up power bottom for a little lesson in differing role dynamics, ie counter to perceived stereotypes.

My fiance can be very feminine in apperance, and has no problem taking control in the bedroom when he wants to. And I dont feel like less of a man, or less masculine (though I would not describe myself as masculine either) having him in me. it's all about giving and receiving pleasure for the two of us.

Hey [MENTION=22901]mark9[/MENTION] maybe you would enjoy researching the term power bottom.

The thing we must remember is that a lot of guys who are maybe bisexual or gay are scared of letting others know about it.
Scared of being beaten up, scared of the guy being straight, basiclaly scared of everything going wrong.
If you got confidence, you'll probably not care if you get rejected. Or you can casually flirt with anyone.

I told 2 women in the kindergarten I did some work in on Friday that I prefer men. They giggled and mentioned a guy who is working there, he's 19 I think he said.
Near the end of the day when we came to pick up some trash, I heard that him, some kids and the woman in charge was up looking at the cinnamoncake town they've made. I went up the stairs and he stood at the top of it.
I almost gave him a hug from behind, but decided not to Tongue
Instead I poked him in his back.
All guys are straight until they prove me wrong Tongue

I just thought as a bottom it would be nice to be the chase`e rather than the chaser for a change!....I`m learning though.....

I was very confused about that situation when I was younger (teenager) because I didn't realized if I should be top or bottom, then I discovered that wasn't anything wrong in being versatile so I found that the right way to me.

There's a theory about that not everyone can be the alpha, so...

Sometimes I feel that I want to chase and sometimes to be chased. I'm 1.75cm height so I liked to be chased from taller and stronger guys and chase smaller guys.

IMO as long as your comfort is the priority not your role. If you feel like chasing then go for it. If you are not, then don't. I think I'm a top, I'm not sure yet, or maybe vers top, and I'm not into chasing. Too bad I'm too ugly to get noticed, so no one ever chased me, I'm 27 and still haven't got my first date lol

Lexington Wrote:Chasing is energy spent better saved for activities that routinely follow.

If I make a move on a bottom, or he makes a move on me - totally doesn't matter to me.

Lex

I think the Chase is the best part! 😛

alet Wrote:IMO as long as your comfort is the priority not your role. If you feel like chasing then go for it. If you are not, then don't. I think I'm a top, I'm not sure yet, or maybe vers top, and I'm not into chasing. Too bad I'm too ugly to get noticed, so no one ever chased me, I'm 27 and still haven't got my first date lol

Well, that is sort of the problem. Most people don't like to chase, which makes it much easier for the chaser to catch someone! 😉

You want to be chased in the internet social space? Be masc, be good looking and have a huge dong.

Nah but in all seriousness, one only chases if they are keen. Top, bot or verse. Doesn't matter.

I always top, Im masculine, and I always had to chase, but that has to do alot with my closeted lifestyle because men dont approach me. If you want to chase do it, I'd love to have a feisty femme guy that chases me and gets fresh with me and Im sure other guys would too. I bet alot of tops would like it, if their bottom was a little firecracker.