Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prostate
Hello,

I've had anal sex a few times (as the bottom) and tbh, it doesn't feel very pleasurable physically. I've read online that it feels quite good if you can hit the prostate but I can't seem to find it on myself. Me and my boyfriend have also tried finding his prostate but to no avail (it's supposed to be about 2 inches in towards your stomach).

Can anyone help?

Thank youuuuu.

Hi,

this link should help.... but not every males prostate reacts on stimulation, so it can be that you find the prostate but there will be no reaction....

hello there,
When you guys hit it u will know as ur find a nice little sensation just enjoy sex together till thenSmile

You'll certainly know when you do find it.

Cardiganwearer Wrote:You'll certainly know when you do find it.

Very funny Cardigan

TooLate Wrote:Hello,

I've had anal sex a few times (as the bottom) and tbh, it doesn't feel very pleasurable physically. I've read online that it feels quite good if you can hit the prostate but I can't seem to find it on myself. Me and my boyfriend have also tried finding his prostate but to no avail (it's supposed to be about 2 inches in towards your stomach).

Can anyone help?

Thank youuuuu.

It could be something to do with the positions you use when you are topping and bottoming. Maybe you need to try different positions. I'd also guess that it might depend on the state of arousal. It you are feeling sexually aroused (penile erection therefore) it might be more pleasurable than if you are just being a "hole" for your friend to fill... The rectum is supposed to be quite insensitive to pain, mostly, so unless he manages to hit the prostate, the experience could be quite uneventful, maybe even uncomfortable or boring. I'd say it's got to do with positions. Try different ones and different depths of thrusting.

The Prostate is the CENTER of male sexuality. Compressing it with penal thrusts or an anal probe, (dildo), gives U enormous pleasure. Compression of the Prostate releases huge ammounts of endorphins into the bloodstream. These cause a state of rapture and great pleasure. U can get addicted to anal sex. I garantee it.

If your partner is unable to reach your Prostate, get yourself a long and fairly narrow anal probe or dildo. Not too thick! Lubricate well and send it streight into your rectum. The Prostate is just behind the scrotum. Point the probe directly at the base of the penis. U will find it. I garantee.

Caution: Constant stimulation of the Prostate can eventually cause the center of sexual pleasure to COMPLETELY abandon the penis and migrate over to the Prostate. The change takes place in the sex-center of the brain. The result can be an eventual failure to achieve orgasm by penal stimulation alone and require Prostate compression EVERY time. In some cases the penis can even shrink, go numb or stop getting fully erect during sex. U will have become a PERMANENT BOTTOM.

Prostate stimulation can be quite pleasurable. I have no problem finding mine. It takes a little bit of practice. You are feeling for a spot of semi soft tissue about the size of a quarter right behind your cock. Mine is two and a half inches in from my anal opening. I encourage you to do some more exploring and not give up.
Here is one way to know for sure if you have found your prostate or not. Once you think you have located your prostate try rubbing it while you climax. It should get hard as a rock when you ejaculate. I usually use my middle finger to rub mine while jackin off with the other hand. You could probably use this method to locate your prostate if you are rubbing within the general vicinity while cumming. Good luck!

One more tip. Be gentle while probing around. The prostate is quite sensitive.

Marvinteck Wrote:Prostate stimulation can be quite pleasurable. I have no problem finding mine. It takes a little bit of practice. You are feeling for a spot of semi soft tissue about the size of a quarter right behind your cock. Mine is two and a half inches in from my anal opening. I encourage you to do some more exploring and not give up.
Here is one way to know for sure if you have found your prostate or not. Once you think you have located your prostate try rubbing it while you climax. It should get hard as a rock when you ejaculate. I usually use my middle finger to rub mine while jackin off with the other hand. You could probably use this method to locate your prostate if you are rubbing within the general vicinity while cumming. Good luck!

One more tip. Be gentle while probing around. The prostate is quite sensitive.

Marvinteck describes it perfectly. It is wallnut sized organ. It is pure muscle tissue. Its job is to take seminal fluid from the testies and project it up and out the urethra. It is the ogran that shoots the sperm! It can grow or shrink in size and gets more sensitive with use. I love the thing !