Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychological damage of religious sentiments against the "lifestyle"
This documentary seems to cover the subject of how it is possible to grow up in a religious environment and learn, as parents, or as gay kids, how to deal with what it means to be gay without making the wrong choices that lead to suicide and hate and self-harming. Be prepared to hear some truths that will make you emotional.

princealbertofb Wrote:This documentary seems to cover the subject of how it is possible to grow up in a religious environment and learn, as parents, or as gay kids, how to deal with what it means to be gay without making the wrong choices that lead to suicide and hate and self-harming. Be prepared to hear some truths that will make you emotional.

I see your post has had quite a lot of views PrinceAlbert but so far no comments. It was approximatelt 09.20 when I opened the video and unfortunately I had to turn it off. It wasn't a question of lack of attention span although it is 38 minutes long, but the fact that it starts off with so much negativity by poor deluded fools who call themselve Christians. At this time of the morning I need something a little more uplifting. I don't want to start my day off in a black mood.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

princealbertofb Wrote:

Doesnt work on mobile.

Thanks for the video, Príncipe Alberto de B

tought to watch though