Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulls Up A Chair
Hi,

My name is Rob, a gay 32 year old male. My picture is to your left- click it on to see a better view. Anyway, I live in the state of MA. I am ONLY out to one person- my older brother who is also gay.

My hobbies include: collecting baseball cards Smile

My interestes are: cooking, hiking, walking and watching games of baseball, basketball and football.

For fun: I love to walk 2-6 miles/per day and 130 pushups. This keeps me in good shape.

Hi Rob, I'm Andy (not to be confused with site owner Andy) lol

One of the mods here on Gayspeak. Feel free to message me or any of the other mods if you have a problem or simply if you just want to chat. I reply to all pvt msg's.

Hello, Welcome to the site. I am Jonathan one of the other site mods and Ash's (Andy) partner in crime. Like he said, if you want to talk about anything or what ever just send a message to one of the mods... We will reply ASAP.

Hi welcum to gs. Im fmc one of the other... um never mind....if u wanna talk more or wanna advice in anything...just do not feel free to contact me. I may or may not give u the perfect answer but yea i will try to be nice. Xyxwave

feelmychampagne Wrote:Hi welcum to gs. Im fmc one of the other... um never mind....if u wanna talk more or wanna advice in anything...just do not feel free to contact me. I may or may not give u the perfect answer but yea i will try to be nice. Xyxwave

Wow.. that is kind of %#@&%*& rude. Is that how you welcome new people into your house?

Udabar Wrote:Wow.. that is kind of %#@&%*& rude. Is that how you welcome new people into your house?
Yes and i serve them champagne as well. U plannin on comin? Luvkiss

Welcome Rob!

Softly metaphoric you champ, indeed
SURE

feelmychampagne Wrote:Yes and i serve them champagne as well. U plannin on comin? Luvkiss

Sure, give me a moment as I load my Shotgun.

Udabar Wrote:Sure, give me a moment as I load my Shotgun.

Leapfrog haha