Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punch him or ask him out?
Wade Wrote:I haven't read past the subject line, but I say punch him.

Yeah that seems like more fun for you. Also you can get it done quicker and then get home and have lunch or sit on the toilet or lick copper wire or whatever it is people do nowadays.

Thank for the advice everyone. Now that I think about it with other people's opinions, he does seem like a bit of a dick. *sigh*
Just to clarify, I was never actually going to try anything while they were together, that's just nasty! But yeah, a swift kick to the balls and a "back the fuck off" are in order :3 or maybe just ignore him. I'll see how I feel when I next see him Smile

Smile and say 'Pity you are already in a relationship...' And leave it at that.

If he pushes/pursues laugh at his little joke... treat it like a joke and tell him you think he is being funny.

Eventually it will dawn on him that you take his relationship with his other half seriously, even if he doesn't.

Also understand that if he is willing to step outside of his relationship for you, he will be that willing with anyone else if he was with you.

As for the good friend part... I strongly suggest you start rethinking your definition of 'good friend'... this sort of behavior I personally do not see as 'good friend' material.

If this circle jokes around the way he is, it seems possible that, considering your feelings, you may be noticing it more because you like him. Try thinking how it might have come across if you weren't interested.