Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puppy Fed Bleach Suffers Chemical Burns
Dont read this if you get queasy easily.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/19...lp00000592

I've said it once, I will say it again.......

You sacks of shit who do such things better not let me find you! Because I WILL turn you into fish food....LITERALLY....by my own hand!!!

I curse and damn to hell whatever sack of shit did this.
I hope they get caught and tortured to death.
Because thats the LEAST they are owed in this case.

Talion Law is applicable..

why don't we shove bleach to these folks down their throats?

Honestly..can't even begin to think what kind of shit these people have in their heads instead of a brain

People who can be cruel to animals are the worst :S

>:'C these people should have the same thing done to them that they did to the animals.

It's possible the dog was fed the bleach as a sick joke. My dog would likely drink bleach if offerred to her, because she trusts me, eats everything, and fucking knows I wouldn't do that.

Sometimes it bothers me so much that animals are only property in the eyes of the law. If dogs were really man's best friend, there would be prison sentences and harsh fines for abuse like this.

Perhaps in the future animal rights groups will make this a reality... As for this dog, his expenses for recovery are being paid, he is in a good home now, and police are investigating so some sort of penalty will befall his old owners (hopefully they'll never be able to have animals again), so at least there is that.