Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purple mark on penis
Today, I discovered a purple/blueish mark on the shaft of my penis! The cause is unknown and I am a bit worried. It doesn't hurt, so I will monitor it for a few days before having it checked out. Any idea??

Did you hit your penis somewhere? Could be a bruise. It could also be a mole. I would say go have it checked out instead of waiting it for few days. If it ends up getting worse by the time you go to the doctor, then it's also bad. So, go to the doctor, ASAP. Doctors do know the best sometimes. Tongue

Your penis is becoming sentient. That's its new brain growing.

Waylon777 Wrote:Did you hit your penis somewhere? Could be a bruise. It could also be a mole. I would say go have it checked out instead of waiting it for few days. If it ends up getting worse by the time you go to the doctor, then it's also bad. So, go to the doctor, ASAP. Doctors do know the best sometimes. Tongue

Today is a public holiday, so I might go tomorrow.

And Kyle. I hope not! Lol.

Maybe it's a blood blister? And check if it's purpura by pressing it and seeing if it goes away, I've always been taught to check if things are purpura by pushing a glass against it, because meningococcal disease was a big thing.

I hope it is nothing serious. Keep us informed Spades.

Bighug

Lilitu Wrote:Maybe it's a blood blister? And check if it's purpura by pressing it and seeing if it goes away, I've always been taught to check if things are purpura by pushing a glass against it, because meningococcal disease was a big thing.

True, could be a blood cluster. Did you hit it really hard somewhere? Blood cluster don't happen unless you crush your body really hard. Also, yeah, your penis maybe getting sentient! Could wage an independence war with you entire body! Or it could be that aliens abducted you at night and inserted some sort of bio-mechanical beacon to act as a signaling device for oncoming alien invasion. hehe.

must be a bruise

have you been using any toys? Its easy to bruise sometimes if you get some skin pinched when taking off a cockring

Undreamt Wrote:have you been using any toys? Its easy to bruise sometimes if you get some skin pinched when taking off a cockring

Nope. no toys or even wanking. I also can't remember bashing it or any other trauma...