Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purple mark on penis
Spades if you ever have something like that again you can send me a picture and I will examine it and see if I can determine the cause. ok?

Flirty-wink-smiley

mbennet35 Wrote:Spades if you ever have something like that again you can send me a picture and I will examine it and see if I can determine the cause. ok?

Flirty-wink-smiley

Bugger the picture...send me the air fare Smile

mbennet35 Wrote:Spades if you ever have something like that again you can send me a picture and I will examine it and see if I can determine the cause. ok?

Flirty-wink-smiley

That is one weird fetish man, seeing a "diseased" dick... If you wanted to see it in it's healthy state I would have obliged, but now? NO :p

Spades Wrote:That is one weird fetish man, seeing a "diseased" dick... If you wanted to see it in it's healthy state I would have obliged, but now? NO :p

Awww *Sadface*

Thank goodness it was only a bruise! Be more careful with your pee pee. Big Grin

Well I was thinking about your dick when I woke up this morning - I'm uncertain if 'worried' is the right name for what I was feeling thoughXyxthumbs

Lilitu Wrote:Thank goodness it was only a bruise! Be more careful with your pee pee. Big Grin

Lilly this made me chiggle! You're so cute

Hands-make-heart

Spadey, this could be your fault, what with all that

[Image: tumblr_lfvp2rOUzT1qafrh6.gif]

You probably got alittle too rough with yourself!

Hose down you horny Numphy! Msn-slapping

lol, hope your Ding-a-ling stops Pur-ple-ing
Hands-make-heart

Come down to my office anytime you like Spades, Doctor Love will take good care of you.

Spades Wrote:For all those who were worried about my dick, worry no more - it was just a bruise and it has now disappeared. How I got a bruise there, will for always be a mystery!

I have my suspicions....

[Image: Ronnie_Strickland_Vampire.jpg]