Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pushy job hunters
They are annoying.

Seriously I said I'm not very good with my communication and he goes on for like 10 mins saying how i NEED this job.

I just said put me forward for the job to shut him up!

Then he asked me about my how I'm finding jobs, I said I'd been looking for nearly a month now no interviews or anything Twak, I can't think of a way to even dodge that when they ask you!

I'm all anxious and I don't even have a interview setup!

haha sorry have to post my horoscope!

Things are going to be very unpredictable today, so watch out for last minutes changes, cancellations and metaphoric wrenches getting tossed into things! Nothing is for certain, and nothing is going to be written in stone. But in a way, not knowing what is going on could be kind of fun. There has been so much predictability in your life lately that this day of shake-ups could be exactly what you have been waiting for! There's no pressure to fulfill plans effectively when the plans will change.

CardShark Wrote:haha sorry have to post my horoscope!

Things are going to be very unpredictable today, so watch out for last minutes changes, cancellations and metaphoric wrenches getting tossed into things! Nothing is for certain, and nothing is going to be written in stone. But in a way, not knowing what is going on could be kind of fun. There has been so much predictability in your life lately that this day of shake-ups could be exactly what you have been waiting for! There's no pressure to fulfill plans effectively when the plans will change.
Gotta love horoscopes Wink The same could be said of any day for me and probably anyone else Rolleyes What a way of earning a living!