Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumping on Board...
Hi. A new member here suggested that I stop by and check out this site. I posted for years on the Gay.com forum until they up and closed it down on us one day without any warning....ahem... (Evidently helping people with comming out problems doesn't make as much money as lying about your penis size, whether you're a top or bottom or beleive you're straight acting when everypne else knows you're SO not.....so the boards got the ax).

As for me, if I stick around you'll learn more than you'd probably care to about me, good and bad. If you're an old Gay.com poster you're either happy to see me or cringing right now (either is ok by me Laugh1). My schedule right now doesn't allow me to post as much as I used to, being retired seems to take up more time than I thought, but I'll give it my best shot.

But for now I'll just send out a "Hello" to all of you here, old friends and hopefuly new, and we'll see how things go.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay !!

Welcome babe - I'm so glad you came along ... Michael I know each other of old - he's kickass :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Welcome aboard!

My first post and already a gazillion spelling errors! Says it all really. At least I'm consistent

Welcome Michael... good name!! Smile

I stopped using gay.com long ago. I think it went downhill when they changed the chat system.

This is the only gay forum I use, well this and a gay thread on a bodybuilding forum.

Greetings and salutations, welcome to these here forums.

Welcome here in this forum!

Hello Michael and welcome!

I had registered to gay.com years ago but it never came through so i never used it. From what i heard i didnt miss a lot is like shagdar but american .

Anyway hope you like it here and you stick around would be nice and any questions/problems give us a shout. Confusedmile: