Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottom dating a bottom.
Im not sure what it is, but a lot of guys I date end up being bottom.
Its not much of a problem and I have never gone that far with the guy (first guy I dated was vers)

But, im dating someone, I like him, and hes a bottom...as am I.
Maybe as we get to know each other things will change? I don't think hes ever topped and I have topped once but could't stay hard.

Has this happened with any of you, top dating a top/bottom dating a bottom......what happened?

There's lots and lots of fun stuff to do besides just anal, yeah?

I'm versatile, so this isn't a problem I've ran into, but maybe not focus so much on what's not fun for you/him and more on what -is-?

You could use a sex toy on each other.

Go butt to butt.

[Image: 200_s.gif]

Twist is right. Get inventive and have fun. Explore each other and communicate. No reason you can't have a great time.
I bid NO Trump!

Horseshoe shaped dildo...

I like foreplay best and if you get that right there is no reason to stop you having a fun and healthy sex life.. provided you are both fully agreed that anal sex is not an option and happy with that, get kinky.

you may want separate beds to avoid spooning problems, personally as a bottom, I selfishly demand to be spooned at all times.. not really, I just like it but do not appreciate that ass myself and it's not a choice or something I can change

The idea of two bottoms is.... hot tbh.

Make it work lesbians!

No I don't date.
But I rarely have anal sex either. It's just not high on my list of priorities and it might not be high on his or yours. If you just relax and do what comes naturally I'm sure you'll have fun regardless.

Also are you totally commited to this monogamy thing?
Because two bottom boyfriends looking for top to play with, that'd be like frying bacon in a kennel. Hate to be crude but an occasional threeway fling could help you both scratch that itch.

There are lots of ways and this seems like a petty reason to pass on a promising relationship.