Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putting your money where your mouth is
Went to county mental health today, crisis counselor said in the first 15 minutes he didn't feel trained well enough to handle situation, got psycologist to talk with me for another hour and a half. He requested that I see him twice a week for awhile, kinda an unknown, got antidepressants now, took one alittle bit ago. Lots of stuff from that session is still going through my head. Just wanted everyone to know I took the first step, planning on going back. Another thing these cans of sprite don't have the same effect as what I was drinking, on my third one and not buzzed yet.
So folks all the threads say the same thing get proffesional help, so I guess I did and will for awhile. My insurance also pays for meds and stuff so no out of pocket other than the 118 us dollars a month. Might as well get some use out of it right?
Just wanted you all to know, working on being ok, thanks for the push, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I'm glad for you and I hope you can slay some of your demons. It's probably money very well spent if it even helps you a little bit, but preferably a whole lot.

I'm happy for you Jimbo. Be good to you Bighug Bighug

Well go on with ya bad self Big Daddi Wink

I hope you find the results you'd like papi <3

Keep keep at it, but not too much, kay? :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Yelclap It is going to be rough, but I know you are making the right decision. Your future self will thank you for what you are doing.

Geez, I missed whats going on AGAIN????

WTF???!!!

Whats going on? Why did you go to a shrink? Why anti-depressants?

I really hope you benefit from the therapy aspect.

Understand that picking a therapist can be as hard as picking a spouse... Its ok to go searching for another if this one isn't doing 'it' for you...

Bighug on this huge fantastically wonderful and healthy step in the right direction.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Geez, I missed whats going on AGAIN????

WTF???!!!

Whats going on? Why did you go to a shrink? Why anti-depressants?

Gurl, you just don't keep up with the times...

That's what happens when you are 1000 years old xD

Happy for you James...

I hope this would be a success (for sure)

All the best Smile

You people are the best, thanks for the support and the thanks and comments on my post. Do have some hot lines if stuff in the mind gets stired up to much. Slept reasonably well with a close friend think of me. Have a great day all, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]