Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pyromancer
Hey Pyro...I am sorry I didn't get a chance to say good-bye....

I will miss you.....

You helped me get over a fear I had ..not sure if you even know it..so I will always remember you and am forever grateful for your help.....

If your read this...take care of yourself....and I hope you come back sometime if the situation allows.....

Bighug

Wait.... what happened to Pyromancer? I obviously missed something.

You're going to be missed, man. I dunno what happened or why you went, but you'll be missed.

[MENTION=20738]TwisttheLeaf[/MENTION] For those who don't know, Pyromancer self-deleted. He is getting married next week and his fiancee doesn't like him hanging out on the forum.

Good luck Pyro!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

wow...good luck fireball!

MikeW Wrote:[MENTION=20738]TwisttheLeaf[/MENTION] For those who don't know, Pyromancer self-deleted. He is getting married next week and his fiancé doesn't like him hanging out on the forum.

i corrected it. 'fiancée' with two e-s denotes a female, as if Pyro was getting married to a woman. male equivalent only has one 'e', a 'fiancé', means he's getting married to a man.

best of luck, Pyromancer.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:i corrected it. 'fiancée' with two e-s denotes a female, as if Pyro was getting married to a woman. male equivalent only has one 'e', a 'fiancé', means he's getting married to a man..
Ahh, thanks for that. Wink

I wish him all the best with his relationship...

well I missed that Pyro was getting married so congratulations on your new life with your husband firstly if u read this - secondly ill miss you making me laugh , simple as that really

Bye Pyro; I enjoyed reading your posts! All the best to you, hope everything works out for you.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>