Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pyromancer has reached 100 Posts!
Big congratulations to Pyromancer for reaching the posting milestone of 100 posts today! WELL DONE! :-)

Thanks for all your great contributions so far and hope you continue to enjoy using the site and being part of our GS community.

Catch up with you soon,

Andy x

(PS: This is an automated message)
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

[Image: thumbsup.gif]

CONGRATS!!!!! Pyro!Knuddel Welcome to the 100 club! Glad you are here!

(I have to tell you that I got a computer virus yesterday when I opened your PM and it has basically killed my other computer...I needed a new one anyway. I didn't get to read your PM except for maybe the first two lines because the page started flashing and all the words started to erase and then my mouse got stuck when I tried to do anything or go anywhere else it duplicated my request x 20 so I had 20 windows open ...it also took over all the functions on my computer....

So...my apologies. I am not sure if it was the site or maybe the email function or the actual PM or even something else I might have picked up along the way so I just deleted my entire inbox..sent and received...and I am not going to use it again until I figure out what the virus is...

This computer I am on now if fine...but I haven't opened anyone's PM or profile just in case it is something to do with the program. I have XP on the other computer which isn't supported much anyway and is vulnerable.

I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you...I am not Smile )

East Wrote:CONGRATS!!!!! Pyro!Knuddel Welcome to the 100 club! Glad you are here!

(I have to tell you that I got a computer virus yesterday when I opened your PM and it has basically killed my other computer...I needed a new one anyway. I didn't get to read your PM except for maybe the first two lines because the page started flashing and all the words started to erase and then my mouse got stuck when I tried to do anything or go anywhere else it duplicated my request x 20 so I had 20 windows open ...it also took over all the functions on my computer....

So...my apologies. I am not sure if it was the site or maybe the email function or the actual PM or even something else I might have picked up along the way so I just deleted my entire inbox..sent and received...and I am not going to use it again until I figure out what the virus is...

This computer I am on now if fine...but I haven't opened anyone's PM or profile just in case it is something to do with the program. I have XP on the other computer which isn't supported much anyway and is vulnerable.

I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you...I am not Smile )

Good grief!! Sorry to hear that the Gremlins are at work!! I hope you can get it resolved...

EDIT: ...and OK, to be honest, talking about all of this again is bringing back some of the old feelings...the uneasiness. So taking a break from the topic may not be a bad thing. I was going to tell you that, and I swear that I didn't send evil intentions to your computer lol...and it isn't that I don't want to discuss it, just...well, you know...a break may not be a bad thing...

Congrats, Pyro!
[Image: 100.gif]

Congratulations. Smile

Pyromancer Wrote:Good grief!! Sorry to hear that the Gremlins are at work!! I hope you can get it resolved...

EDIT: ...and OK, to be honest, talking about all of this again is bringing back some of the old feelings...the uneasiness. So taking a break from the topic may not be a bad thing. I was going to tell you that, and I swear that I didn't send evil intentions to your computer lol...and it isn't that I don't want to discuss it, just...well, you know...a break may not be a bad thing...

Oh...no worries about the virus thing...I needed a new computer anyway because I like IE and XP is no longer supported by IE. I don't think you did anything anyway...didn't even cross my mind...

As for the topic...I soooooooooooooo "get it"...everytime I talk about it I always feel uneasy and a little freaked out.....

I am going to skip the PM features for awhile to make sure it isn't the program itself but after that if you ever want to talk..I'm here