Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qsa
My friend and I went to see the counselor today... And we asked if it was an ok to make the QSA (queer straight alliance) group. Which I fell will HOPEFULLY stop a little bit of phobia in school and help others to be them selfs.
Invasion

So yeah.... I WIN!!!

we just gota find a class room and a lunch time to met up!

Cool Big Grin

Well done. Good luck. I hope your group is successful.

Awesome (seems to be the à la mode word)!

Ok well now we got the class room and the lunch time so YAY!!!

We are going to have it every Wed from now on. The school conselor has told us that we maybe a target for bully but I think I can kick them in the face if I need to.

=] *Fuckyeah!!!*

joshyboi Wrote:... I think I can kick them in the face if I need to ...
I rarely condone violence, but I guess you are quite tall then? Rolleyes

Quote:I rarely condone violence, but I guess you are quite tall then?

I'm about 6ft and I am flexible and do tae kwon do. And I don't like violence either. I'v been back at school for a week today (Thursday) and there have like been 5 fights at school already. My school has got the worst rep for fights in NZ.

joshyboi Wrote:.... Which I fell will HOPEFULLY stop a little bit of phobia in school and help others to be them selfs.

I wish I had that when I was at school - Good luck and I hope it helps people find and accept themselves.

- Colin xx

QSA today was the first day it went really well. The office ladies didn't put '(Queer Straight Alliance)' in and didn't even put the proper notice in that we wanted so next time we are going to ask them if they can specifically put in what we wrote on our paper. But other that the notice being wrong everything we well!

I enjoyed it. And I hope to get more people coming along there was about 7 people including myself.

Humongous congrats to ya dude. Hope it goes really well.