Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qsa
Wished there was summit like that at my school. Your doing yourself and your school mates proud dude. I think there should be summit like this in every school to help kids come out and not be bullied.

A sincere congratulatory awesome hug for you Joshy boy!!Bighug

If I even of that when I was at school, I would of been kicked all around the field!!!

Quote:Humongous congrats to ya dude. Hope it goes really well.
Quote:Your doing yourself and your school mates proud dude. I think there should be summit like this in every school to help kids come out and not be bullied.

A sincere congratulatory awesome hug for you Joshy boy!!

Thanks guys!

Quote:If I even of that when I was at school, I would of been kicked all around the field!!!

I know most of the female population at school so I'm pretty well protected by them and the guys I know stand up for me 2.

well gratz and good luck but wat i heard isnt it spose to be a gsa a gay-straight-alliance? but qsa is good tooMultijump

Quote:well gratz and good luck but wat i heard isnt it spose to be a gsa a gay-straight-alliance? but qsa is good too

Its not just for gays it for every queer person like trans people asexuals ect

Hi. Josh.

Good luck with your new project. Hope it goes well for you.

Rychard.

i wish i had the balls to so create something like your doing now at school -making the QSA is one of the most selfless acts ive had the pleasure to hear about recently and bravo to you for doing so, despite the fact there's a phobia at your school about gay'lesbian or trans gender as u say, you are goin to give many people a chance to express themselves and your group as a whole will be better for it - i hope it prospers and grows mate..,well done

Quote:Hi. Josh.

Good luck with your new project. Hope it goes well for you.

Rychard.

Thanks dude

Quote:i wish i had the balls to so create something like your doing now at school -making the QSA is one of the most selfless acts ive had the pleasure to hear about recently and bravo to you for doing so, despite the fact there's a phobia at your school about gay'lesbian or trans gender as u say, you are goin to give many people a chance to express themselves and your group as a whole will be better for it - i hope it prospers and grows mate..,well done

lol its selfless-ish I wana do it cos it will also help me become a youthworker for queers. And it will hopefully give people confidence and help some people discover themselves.

joshyboi Wrote:lol its selfless-ish I wana do it cos it will also help me become a youthworker for queers. And it will hopefully give people confidence and help some people discover themselves.

Lots of people do good things for selfish reasons. It reminds me of what a motivational speaker (I forget which one) says: You can have everything in life you want, if you just help enough other people get what they want.

You help others, and in turn it helps you get to where you want to be. Nothing wrong with that. Good Karma some people call it.

Josh, Great Job!

Don't feel guilty about getting something out of it. Virtually everybody who helps others but doesn't enjoy it (or get something else out of it) stops doing it.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.