Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QueenOdi's "Husband"
Congratulations Odi on your Marriage.

*Font: sarcasm* Thanks for inviting me to the wedding */Font* - Bitch.:tongue:

And don't sit there and tell the invitation is in the mail - I know better than that!:biggrin:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Congratulations Odi on your Marriage.

*Font: sarcasm* Thanks for inviting me to the wedding */Font* - Bitch.:tongue:

And don't sit there and tell the invitation is in the mail - I know better than that!:biggrin:

BA, you don't need an invite hunni! Just drop by lol! You and your sexy mind are always welcome Wink

And for all da hatin hoez! Heres to show my man is veeeery smart and kind. As well as sexy...can't forget that lol. Even though he talks so slow...America is lucky to have him!

nuff said lol

Sure, as soon as they develop a truck that floats, I will drive to Bermuda and meet that husband of yours.

Actually it is my understanding that small boats (not those large petri-dishes of contagious illness they call cruise ships) actually sail between the states and Bermuda and other Cara bean isles... I have often considered doing that sort of travel

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Sure, as soon as they develop a truck that floats, I will drive to Bermuda and meet that husband of yours.

Actually it is my understanding that small boats (not those large petri-dishes of contagious illness they call cruise ships) actually sail between the states and Bermuda and other Cara bean isles... I have often considered doing that sort of travel

Yes BA! Come on over! Wink we're eating Gnocchi at the moment, so knock firsr lol.

Yeah, a few of my cousins who are fishermen by trade often go out first thing in the morning (5 am for them), just a couple miles offshore of America all the time, though it takes like 4 hrs, hence leaving early.

They stay close enough within our waters, but far out enough to be close to Florida(relatively speaking overcourse :p )

And that's on their personal boats.

Come meet me BA...I'm waiting Wink

Ey Queen. I screwed your manSmileSmileSmile.

QueenOdi Wrote:No you didn't Hunni, cause Drake is a POWER Top, so ha! And he only impregnates! I know this from experience...*rubs belly*

And even though you're my Boyfriend, I will castrate the fuck outta you if you touch him!

...We'll talk about this when we get home mister...

And you aren't getting ANY for a long time and set-up the couch hunni, cause that's where you'll be!

I actually am sleeping on the sofa cos the roof leaked onto my bed :C

devahn8 Wrote:Ey Queen. I screwed your manSmileSmileSmile.

Which one?

Kiid Wrote:Which one?

LOOOOOOOOL!!!! Was refeing to Drake