Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queer Questionnaire, Here Here
Hey Queers and Dears and all Far and Near.

I was giggling to myself as per usual Imu2 whilst dinkin about romance and stuffs ^o^ and figured I'd make up a short Questionnaire for you hoes. Just for fun <3 .

You can update your answers over time, if at some point your view on a question and your answer changes.

Kay ready She-holes?

1) What are 3 important things you would like for your partner to have to win your heart?

2) What turns you on in a Man/Woman(answer for both, I.e- Broad Chest in men and a Nice Ass on a woman, if applicable)'

3) What would be an Ideal first date?

4) Describe your Perfect Man/Woman.

5) What would turn you off in a potential partner?

6) What does Love mean to You?

7) Do you go Dutch, take turns or exclusively pay at a restaurant?

8) When dancing, do you lead or follow?

9) What would a typical mutual day off entail for you and your partner?

10) Do you approach or are approached?
~

Kay, let me do mine first Gurlies

1) » Grapefruit Juice
» An Open Mind
» Good Hygiene

2) » In Men; Swagg/Confidence
» In Women; Vicious hair, layed for the gods!

3) Me playing Viola and him playing Cello, either the Final Fantasy Prelude or the Final Fantasy XII Theme.

4) Tall, balanced, confident, open minded, loyal, faithful,trustworthy, playful, kind, just an all around good person really.

5) Cockiness, Apathetic, just a very mean person, especially if they're two faced and manipulative.

6) To me, Love is when you truely accept someone with and for all their faults and imperfections and see past these things, as they are what make up the whole person and so should not be judged for them, but does not accept or justify negative behaviours.

7) Libras always go Dutch, however, once in a while being treated would be nice.

8) I tend to follow, even though I've yet to dance with another man. :p

9) Us either playing Music together if he is a Musician as well or reading a book on the couch, wrapped in his arms as he watches TV <3.

10) I prefer to be approached, however, I can approach someone just as easily.

~

Kay, let's see dem ansahs!
Loveya

1) What are 3 important things you would like for your partner to have to win your heart?
Romantic, ability to have philosophic discussions and caring.

2) What turns you on in a Man/Woman(answer for both, I.e- Broad Chest in men and a Nice Ass on a woman, if applicable)'
Oh this is easy. Beard,hair,broad chest and I really like it if they go rough sometimes but also gentle at the same time Big Grin

Talking over coffee.

This is really hard because I don't really have a 'perfect man' but I guess it would have to be Hugh Jackman.

Being extremely clingy to the part where it's not even romantic or sweet anymore but rather disturbing and feeling the lack of trust.

It means being able to connect at a certain level , emotionally, spiritually and physically Wink

Depends on which stage of the relationship we are in. I mean if we've just started, it would be better to go dutch or take turns but if we are at that comfortable level close to marriage, I don't think it would matter much.

Depends on the man really. If he's not much of an dancer, then I'll lead but if he's the more experienced dancer, I'll follow.

Listening to music and snuggle up to next each other( that's where the broad chest becomes useful ^_^ )

Depends on the environment, I don't care either way as long as it gets the job done Wink

she already has ...

boobs lol

one that didn't involve food of any kind

hikari . or mila kunis

being unnecessarily judgmental . slut shaming . expecting me to eat in front of you . telling me to "lol just eat a burger or something". telling me that i'm fake just because certain parts of my body were surgically altered.

many things . depends on whether you mean romantic love or other kinds of love ...

i never eat at restaurants...

sometimes lead , sometimes follow...

at the moment ... waking up at mental o' clock and taking care of our baby

in this case i was approached ... although it was mostly mutual

A good taste in music, a kind heart (not just towards me), and trustworthy behavior

For both men and women: A good smile

A nature hike so we could talk in peace without distractions. I like walking while I talk too. It helps me to listen.

Colin Farrell or Mila Kunis! It really is too bad I don't live in a perfect world though. I don't expect perfection out of anyone.

Someone who didn't take care of their body. A little bit is fine, but some people really let themselves go. I also hate it when they are generally mean to people, even if they are nice to me.

Mutual respect. It doesn't sound romantic, but it is very important to me. Each partner also has to be supportive (maybe not always take sides with, but be supportive) of the other.

I've always taken turns, but I don't keep track.

I don't dance.

Relaxing with a bottle of wine with a movie, music, or a good book.

So far I've had to be approached. Every attempt at me approaching someone has failed miserably.

- 1) kind hearted
2) romantic
3) considerate

- A pretty face >.< melts my heart everytime, body wise im not too fussy xD

- Anything is fine really, as long as we take the time to know each other better <3

- I don't think he exists @.@

- bad breathe

- Love makes you happy, it gives you butterflies in your stomach and you can't imagine life without him or her. Love is difficult but also worth it and makes you strife to be better than you already are.

- Dutch unless I'm super broke and he insists that I go out anyway >.<

- I can't dance for shiz xD

- I'll let you know when I get a partner Big Grin

-Depends on the situation I guess :O

NONE OF YOUR FREEKIN BEEZWAX you nosey old woman!!!!

LMAO

To win my HEART? I guess some chloroform and a sharp knife [COLOR="Purple"](Im channeling Wade today).[/COLOR]

2) What turns you on in a Man/Woman(answer for both, I.e- Broad Chest in men and a Nice Ass on a woman, if applicable)' The fact that he's breathing and can stand on his own two feet without help.

3) What would be an Ideal first date? One thats pitted.....hate biting one that has a seed still in it.

4) Describe your Perfect Man/Woman. I prefer Woman/Man thank you very much. Man/Women are too hard to deal with.

5) What would turn you off in a potential partner? Unplugging my life support would turn me off for sure.

6) What does Love mean to You? Love means never having to say youre sorry (batting eyelashes)

7) Do you go Dutch, take turns or exclusively pay at a restaurant? Ive never paid for Dutch, Butch, or David. Im not THAT kind of guy.

8) When dancing, do you lead or follow? Is that on the rooftops or in the rain?

9) What would a typical mutual day off entail for you and your partner? Catching up on the random acts of revenge.

10) Do you approach or are approached? I hate approaches, dirty little bugs. I spray them with Raid.

A great personality, passion, intelligence.

2) What turns you on in a Man/Woman
Curves, tattoos, and I'm definitely a boob woman!

As long as the conversation flows and there are not too many outward distraction I am a happy camper.

My wife is quite perfect...

Not having their own interests and goals, making the focus of your entire existence about being gay, not having a passion for music.

Working together to get through the hard times, and appreciating and enjoying the good times together. Loving someone for who they truly are, not who you want them to be.

I'm married, I mostly cook dinner!

Follow.

Enjoying a nice dinner before taking a walk to our favorite park to talk as we watch the sunset.

Not that I'm at all proud of my cowardly ways but I tend to put out all of the signals that scream 'I'M INTERESTED!' and wait until she approaches me. Goodnevil It always seems to work.

A brain, a heart, and courage :3

Ruggedness in guys, delicateness in gals

The cinema. We can giggle during the film and annoy other people, then it gives us something to talk about afterwards.

Someone smarter than me... and taller than me xD Besides that, I like dark hair, a tattoo/piercing or two... and a skill that I don't have. I also want someone who can teach me new things Smile

Close-mindedness, bigotry/discrimination, lack of empathy, etc, etc. Also not a fan of people who are set in their ways, and refuse to learn new things, or ever change the way they think. I like people who are mentally/emotionally flexible.

Friendship set on fire.

I... don't know xD Don't really do "dinner dates". The one time I did, we paid for ourselves.

Depends on the guy, and whether I think his ego needs to lead, or his curiosity needs to follow.

Again, depends on the guy. But with most exes, we'd make a movie day or something out of it.

I prefer to being approached, but I'm not averse to approaching if necessary

1. Strength of Character.
2. A gentle nature - Domestic Violence is something I cannot tolerate.
3. A desire/ability to actually be monogamous.

Height - I prefer men who are taller than me (over 6'1").

Hiking/Picnic something outdoorsy.

Physically, tall, kinda strong, I prefer beefy men - not so much body-builder muscular, but muscle with padding. Leg hair and torso hair is a big turn on for me - but not really needed. Race isn't that big of a deal either.

Mentally/Emotionally: Stable, having a balance of strength mingled with gentleness. Non-violent to his partners (Sure he can beat the crap out of those who are threats to him/me or others when necessary). Dominant behaviors - I prefer to follow a strong leader than be a leader myself.

Extras: Have a motor cycle and the persona that goes with it... Rough/leather clad :tongue: Must love the great outdoors and not be ashamed to spend a week camping without haircare products, showers and other crap like that.

Obviously effeminate behaviors. (Sorry Odi, nothing personal there. While I can make close, best freind relationships with 'Nelly Queens' I am just not attracted to them as partners in or out of bed.

There is no simple answer to that. Love is a complex matter. There is a mix of lover and brother/good friend in a good lover type relationship. I personally do not throw around I love you often, I prefer to show my love in a million little ways. I'm also as faithful as a dog.... Faithfulness is a big deal to me.

Take turns. Who ever invites is the payer.

I prefer to follow... however I can lead and do a real swell job of it.

Dating - some sort of outdoorsy activity during the day, hopefully at home with a good movie and snuggling on the couch.

Once living together (married) We would spend part of the day doing household crap (shopping, laundry, house cleaning, etc) part of the day in outdoorsy type activities and either at home snuggling while watching TV or something or going out for a 'quiet' evening - maybe hit a bar for a little more loud fun.

I am approached.

1. Confidence - Sense of humour - Easy-going (i mean not overbearing) - Inquisitive nature (doesnt shy away from deep conversation

2. Tall & broad shoulders

3. museum, gallery, boat trip, hiking (outdoor activity)

5. Lack of confidence, agrees with me too much (yes man) cant stop touching me every second, shoving me about etc.

6. Unconditional love.

7. Well i have paid but usually im not allowed.

8. Id like to follow.

9. Get up late, extra cuddles, pot of tea, breakfast, shower together, coastal walk, few games of pool and lunch. In the evening go out for a few drinks, maybe a few more, or nice meal & movie etc

10. Ive been aproached maybe 5 times at random, i dont approach, even if id like to.