Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
meninlove Wrote:Mmmmhmmm! (gosh I like you!)

Size does not a good lover make. Innovation passion and imagination does.

Size may not make a good lover, but having a small one sure doesn't help.

BigFrank Wrote:It's definitely impossible. You can't even penetrate with a dick that size.

I asked this question somewhere else, specifying the guy was a bottom, and most guys said they wouldn't. They said they want to fuck a guy with a big dick, even if they were topping.

A 2.5 dick won't even reach, and even if it penetrates, then what? If he moves at all, he slips out and has to readjust. Wouldn't that be fun? Having to stop every second so he can try to get back in. And if he doesn't, he's just slamming his hips against your ass.

Oral is fine, if you want to perform cunnilingus on a dude, since you can't suck, only lick. Hands? Don't you mean fingers?

2.5 inches are about 6-7 centimetres, which may (or may not) be enough for penetration (which depends what positions you adopt) but it's definitely bigger than any clitoris... So, it all depends what you want to do with it.

If the man with the micropenis badly wants to penetrate someone, he can get a strap-on and use that to pleasure his partner, the same way a woman would do if she wanted to perform anal sex on her male partner. If it's about getting gratification for the micropenis, then it's another matter, but it seems to me the man with the small appendage should be able to find other ways of getting his pleasure.

Men who say they want to fuck a guy with a big (nay, huge, enormous!!) penis don't seem to remember the physics of the act and how, many a time, the penis of the penetrated will shrink because it's concentrating on other sensations inside. There's no guarantee that erections will stay up when you're being penetrated, unless you are stimulating the penis in other ways, or can manage to keep the erection, which any micropenis could probably also manage. Note that bigger penises, very large ones, are often a bit limp, and erections seem harder to maintain, owing to the quantities of blood that are necessary to engorge the cavernous tissues.

Of course a big fat penis is a turn-on, but expectations in that department are mostly fantasies, just as the men in Tom of Holland's pictures are portrayed with fantasy-sized appendages.

A man with a small penis could be concentrating on other ways of pleasuring himself and pleasuring his partner-s. I think that was the whole point of dildos in the first place.

BigFrank Wrote:Size may not make a good lover, but having a small one sure doesn't help.

Well neither does it help to be strapped in a wheelchair, for example, or to be paraplegic. It's a handicap, for sure, but it doesn't mean that person has to give up on sexual pleasure. Most sex is all in the mind, and the brain is the biggest sex organ, so it's a question, more than anything else, of changing one's mindset.

princealbertofb Wrote:A man with a small penis could be concentrating on other ways of pleasuring himself and pleasuring his partner-s. I think that was the whole point of dildos in the first place.

If someone wants to use a dildo, they can masturbate. If their with another guy, they want a dick, not some piece of plastic.