Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
I can't believe I'm answering this post but i would say if i loved him .Personality is the most important but im more of a top so a nice ass is what I'm into.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:If it was back when I was single, and the guy either gave good head or wanted to bottom? Sure.

swalter Wrote:Actually, I revise my previous post based on this criteria. If the guy in question is a bottom and/or sucks a mean dick, then yes. But wouldn't someone with only 2.5" have to take on the bottom role? I don't know that 2.5" is enough for any meaningful penetration.

Marky Wrote:I agree with the above, it depends on the role you take!

I didn't think I had to specify which role the guy with the micropenis would take. Topping for him is impossible, he has to bottom.

Hmmm...there's more to making love/sex than topping or bottoming. *grins wickedly and shuts up*

meninlove Wrote:Hmmm...there's more to making love/sex than topping or bottoming. *grins wickedly and shuts up*

Such as?

this message is too short...how appropriate given this topic.

BigFrank Wrote:I didn't think I had to specify which role the guy with the micropenis would take. Topping for him is impossible, he has to bottom.
I don't know if it is really impossible and I am pretty sure they can still manage, but your original post actually seems more interesting if the question is posed as the man with the 2.5" penis as being the top, since I think you'll find it is going to matter much less to a person who is a top than it is to a person who is a bottom.

I don't see how it would be impossible unless you have a gaping cavern down there

I'd have sex with him if he had a zero inch penis

BigFrank Wrote:Such as?

this message is too short...how appropriate given this topic.

LOL! and zinggg!

Look up on google Dr Gloria Brame, as an example. Like so:

http://www.gloriabrame.com/#!books/ctzx

...and frotting, and hands, and oral....

It's been a busy 25 years for us. *cracking up*

Iceblink Wrote:I don't know if it is really impossible and I am pretty sure they can still manage, but your original post actually seems more interesting if the question is posed as the man with the 2.5" penis as being the top, since I think you'll find it is going to matter much less to a person who is a top than it is to a person who is a bottom.

It's definitely impossible. You can't even penetrate with a dick that size.

I asked this question somewhere else, specifying the guy was a bottom, and most guys said they wouldn't. They said they want to fuck a guy with a big dick, even if they were topping.

Miles Wrote:I don't see how it would be impossible unless you have a gaping cavern down there

A 2.5 dick won't even reach, and even if it penetrates, then what? If he moves at all, he slips out and has to readjust. Wouldn't that be fun? Having to stop every second so he can try to get back in. And if he doesn't, he's just slamming his hips against your ass.

meninlove Wrote:LOL! and zinggg!

Look up on google Dr Gloria Brame, as an example. Like so:

...and frotting, and hands, and oral....

It's been a busy 25 years for us. *cracking up*

Oral is fine, if you want to perform cunnilingus on a dude, since you can't suck, only lick. Hands? Don't you mean fingers?

If my bfs penis shrunk to that size i would still love him just as much. i hope.

Why did my post need to be approved by a mod? Did I do something wrong?