Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question: Gays having strait sex
I WAS in a straight, married relationship for 15 years and have a beautiful daughter as a result. I was physically and sexually attracted to my former wife. I enjoyed all aspects of the sex we had though it was pretty tame.

I tend to defy the label, in fact can't stand the gay/strait/bi labeling. I'm a sexual person. I met my present partner after having several relationships (before and after marriage) with both men and women, though mostly not sexual with the guys. I presently am having the best sex of my LIFE! It's the most comfortable I have ever been with anyone. I think my experience tips me to the gay side but I still get aroused by a beautiful woman. I have a thing for "almost naked" and either sex in almost nothing is a turn on.

I thought I would be with my wife for the long haul but she changed that. I was happy and didn't feel my sexuality was being suppressed. She was aware of my attraction to men but my promise not to act on it was good enough for her too. She ended it due to a personal crisis and to this day remains a good friend and tells me she misses me. Fortunately, I have found the man of my dreams and being that I live in the wonderful state of Massachusetts, I might even get married again. Now there's some stories for the grand kids!

So, seveneyes, I know this doesn't answer all of your questions, but maybe lends some insight that everyone operates on different levels of sexuality for different reasons, some good, some bad, some completely unknown.

When I was still trying to deny my true feelings to myself, I entered into a relationship with a girl to try and "see if I could make it work"

I had not a whit of sexual or romantic interest in her whatsoever, no matter what I tried telling myself....honestly, I just picked her at random and wormed my way into a relationship (as slimy and callous as that sounds)

I won't go into details of our sexual escapades, except to say they ended on a catastrophic failure with both of us feeling horrid about ourselves.

I'm now very comfortable with who I am. I'm not interested in women that way at all...never so much as even masturbated to women. That was my one and only sexual scenario with a woman and it will never happen again...not just because I don't lean that way...but because I wasn't being honest with myself, I ended up hurting a very sweet girl dearly with my lies. I have never forgiven myself for it and have vowed to be true to myself till my dying day

I have never had any romantic feelings or sexual feelings towards a woman in my life, and I would certainly not sleep with one, no amount of money could change that. Plus fanny's are minging. Haha

I think its an interesting debate here because it addresses sexual/ emotional attraction, social expectations and your willingness to play along with it or not, and whether you wish to reproduce/ raise a child.

I often think that is you break down a relationship, regardless of the sexuality, it comes down to the above dimensions.

I know straight couples that dont care about social expectations of people to get married, and also dont want kids. So they do not get married and dont have kids.
Others need kids due to family businesses etc and choose to be in a straight marriage and stay in it regardless of their sexuality.

I dont know where I am going with this post... but yeah, just throwing in my thought for what its worth...