Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question: Help please....I'm not able to handle a big cock??
Hi,

I am wondering if I have a problem...

I was an anal virgin until this afternoon...(although technically still a virgin)

I met an older guy on craigslist who wanted to fuck me with a strapon (weird I know - but safe). He had an 8" dildo about 2.5 inches wide. He took his time and I was able to handle the width but after about 6" inside it was like he hit a wall. And every time he hit the wall the pain was intense. After a while it got so bad we had to stop. He was cool and gentle...we tried about 4 times and each time he kept hitting that wall...after a while we had to quit it hurt so bad.

Question:
Does this mean I'm not going to be able to take a big cock...ever!!!

Thanks,
CD kelli

No it just means your going too far too soon, get yourself some toys and try them up on yourself so you get more used to them.

Don´t see sex as competitive sports where you have to bring a certain performance... alone or with a partner. See it more like a Dance... no pressure in any kind.... and do what you can, not what you or your partner wants to do... and you will see, you will be able to do things wich you want to try and to do ...