Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Bottoming
Hey guys . im new here. Great Site. Looking to make new friends. I am closet bisexual..but for those of you who dont believe in bisexuality, u can think of me as omnisexual or just severely confused/horny.

I have never bottomed before and I am thinking of trying it. I wanted to use a dildo first so that my first experience will be a success.

Now, I have read that about 6" inside your butt, the intestine kind of takes a 90 degree turn. I have also read that if you insert a dildo (or cock), you might rupture your intestine. could someone please straighten me out "pun intended".

How does it all work and how do some guys take those big dildos and horse cocks if they have a curving pathway?

Thanks

Hello biboidelhi. Welcome Confusedmile:

It is a good plan to try a dildo first. You might want to start small and work your way up ...

Take it slowly and use lots of lubrication. No need to force anything. That bend can be a bit of a surprise if you're not expecting it, specially if you are still trying to deal with the burn of a forced entry :eek: Eventually it all seems to work out okay, although it can take a while and some practice with a considerate partner before it really all seems worth the effort.

biboidelhi Wrote:Hey guys . im new here. Great Site. Looking to make new friends. I am closet bisexual..but for those of you who dont believe in bisexuality, u can think of me as omnisexual or just severely confused/horny.

I have never bottomed before and I am thinking of trying it. I wanted to use a dildo first so that my first experience will be a success.

Now, I have read that about 6" inside your butt, the intestine kind of takes a 90 degree turn. I have also read that if you insert a dildo (or cock), you might rupture your intestine. could someone please straighten me out "pun intended".

How does it all work and how do some guys take those big dildos and horse cocks if they have a curving pathway?

Thanks

Hello BiBoiDelhi... first of all, Marshlander is right, just take it slowly and use the proper amount of lubrication. If you can't find a dildo, there are other things that you can try but it's best to make sure that they don't get stuck inside, for example if they are too short.
How some guys take those big dildos is an interesting question. First, they are often not very hard, and I guess the interior of our bodies can stretch to some extent, so with practice and I guess a lot of stretching that has been put into practice before, they are able to do that. You don't need to do huge dildos though, not to start with. I would say the best idea is to try and work with something which has a human size, neither too long nor too thick. You'll also see that generally speaking when they use oversized dildos, they don't stuff them all the way up, that way you can see the part left outside and how big it is. It's just very impressive and our brains register that it must be painful (or pleasurable) because of the sheer amount or quantity of it. But I think it's an eye trick to make us believe that they take 15" long cocks with a girth of 10". I know the anus is stretchable, so that's how they manage it, as for the girth thing it must be true that, though not recommended, it can be fitted, otherwise how could we fit a fist in there? But I guess there are some things that it is best not to stick up there as there is always the possibility of tearing the mucus membrane and thus scarring it and making things painful thereafter.

WTF! Who DOESN'T believe in bisexuality?

Oh well, RS, since he's in the closet, he doesn't know about what other people think and do, I suppose... There are people who think you are either straight or gay, and nothing in the middle.... There are even people who think gay is unnatural... so, what do you think of that?

I think that if anyone thinks that ANYTHING in life is as simple as "this or that" then they are mistaken. Life is never black and white, and sexuality is one thing that is deeply complex.

Hear, hear!!! Wink
or in French:
Oyez, oyez!! Confusedmile:
:biggrin:

When topping or bottoming I've never had any problem and have to admit that I didn't research the anatomical intricacies of the jaxxy before we started. I've never tried anything like fisting, because I know there are risks there but I did go through a pretty promiscuous stage at one time and never came across any problems relating to size.

peterinmalaga Wrote:... but I did go through a pretty promiscuous stage at one time and never came across any problems relating to size.
Not even when you presented your eleven inches? Wink

Don't be daft, Marsh. Ever heard of size queens? That's the stuff they're looking for.