Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Bottoming
thanks everyone

Wow...interesting post.

When I first started bottoming it did hurt at first and then I thought what the hell!!! ride that dick like there's no tomorrow...

Smile i like to bottom and top but bottoming is what i love Smile so the first time is hard if your partner has a hard stiff one

First thing I would most definitely start small. And you don't have to make a whole science about bottoming, loosin up abit. There will be some pain your first time but that is to be expected. But the more you practice sex bottoming the less painful it will be and the more pleasurable it will start to become. And I wouldn't worry to much about your intestines just as long as you/your partner are careful and take things slow, and enjoy.

Interesting.
Ha ha
I'm Chinese, Chinese boy's penis is smaller than American and European's.
Yet, I only fucked by one boy, fucking my anal is funny.

biboidelhi Wrote:Now, I have read that about 6" inside your butt, the intestine kind of takes a 90 degree turn. I have also read that if you insert a dildo (or cock), you might rupture your intestine. could someone please straighten me out "pun intended".

It's probably not something I would recomend for someone who has just started bottoming... and neither something you would do continuously...

When you have taken it that far you will definately know it and the feeling stays with you for a couple of days after too... Biglaugh

Sorry... I am thoroughly distracted now.. I can't seem to stop smiling...

Can't wait for tonight...!!! Dance2

X-tra

I know this is quite old, but for others who may be interested from a versatile guy who has bottomed... quite a few times:

Don't use a dildo. Just... let a guy go down on you slowly first. That way you wont be all tense, you'll want it really bad at the time, and he can slowly go in (As opposed to you most likely not workin the dildo in).

PS: Make sure... you lick his dick up pretty good or else it most likely will hurt. Or use lube. I prefer to just lick it as opposed to using lube.

I have come across a lot of cocks in my day and I haven't laid eyes on one I can't take

Geminight Wrote:There will be some pain your first time but that is to be expected. But the more you practice sex bottoming the less painful it will be and the more pleasurable it will start to become.

Yes, I'd agree with that. The first time for me was a very interesting experience. Not exactly painful (a friend had suggested using butt plugs to help stretch myself so that may have been part of it), but I wasn't used to the constant sliding motion.

Now I really quite enjoy it and look forward to it.

The average dick is not that long and when I have sex with my partner we never end up sticking our dicks all the way in.