Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for geeks
Does anyone know if there is any way that I would be able to download a video from YouTube?

I would try an addon, something like this: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...oadhelper/

Note, you will need firefox for it to work.

I've always used realplayer. If you install realplayer it will just come up with a little tab that says "download video' whenever a video is played on a web browser.

Other than that there are plenty of programs you can use, just search youtube downloader or something of the sort.

Thanks for the advice. I will try them out. Kisses

Unfortunately it seems to burn a DVD using Real Player one has to upgrade to Real Player Plus 16 that costs €35.

o.o I would suggest a firefox addon. That's what I did to download videos when I had to make a video compilation for one of my courses..

LONDONER Wrote:Unfortunately it seems to burn a DVD using Real Player one has to upgrade to Real Player Plus 16 that costs €35.

well you could always try thepiratebay for a RPP 16 crack. But from what youve wrote Im not sure how computer inclined you are to do such a thing.(Im just saying it involves some specialty computer knowledge that you might or might not have - Im sure if you were inclined you could research it just fine and figure out how to though Smile I didnt mean any of this as an insult to your intellect at all - I just didnt know how to word it to make it not sound like an insult lol)

KawaiiKitty Wrote:well you could always try thepiratebay for a RPP 16 crack. But from what youve wrote Im not sure how computer inclined you are to do such a thing.(Im just saying it involves some specialty computer knowledge that you might or might not have - Im sure if you were inclined you could research it just fine and figure out how to though Smile I didnt mean any of this as an insult to your intellect at all - I just didnt know how to word it to make it not sound like an insult lol)

What you suggest I think goes a bit beyond my ability.

It's curious, I've stuck with Real Player and it seems that I can download on to a video CD but not to a video DVD. So, I wonder whether it will playback on my DVD recordedr. My intention was to transfer from a DVD video on to the hard disk, edit and then re-record. I will let you know. Just the short bits I am burning are taking more than an hour.

Krupt Wrote:I second the Firefox add on

I downloaded the Firefox add on but to be honest, I havbe no idea how to use it. I am definitely not a geek!

I'll download it and see how it works. I'm bored with nothing to do... so one moment!