Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions on my Think Box...
Hi Odi

May I weigh in on this?

Forgive a relative newbie, but I do have 55 years under the belt...

I have struggled through many of your posts (I battle with you writing style, as I am Africkaans and have to internally translate... Much get's lost along the way I'm sure...

This last post....
This is the real you. I always thought so. Two others have already said that, and you confirm it.

You are far too intelligent, to be this persona that I have, up to now, become familiar with.

Thank you for opening the door. :flirty-thank-you-sm

Trial by error

CakeLuv Wrote:[Image: 444914529.gif]

I apologize for having nothing constructive to add to the original point of this thread...but I just have to say this gif tickles me so much and I can't stop laughing. Thank you Cake.

That is all.

You're Welcome.

trialbyerror Wrote:Hi Odi

May I weigh in on this?

Forgive a relative newbie, but I do have 55 years under the belt...

I have struggled through many of your posts (I battle with you writing style, as I am Africkaans and have to internally translate... Much get's lost along the way I'm sure...

This last post....
This is the real you. I always thought so. Two others have already said that, and you confirm it.

You are far too intelligent, to be this persona that I have, up to now, become familiar with.

Thank you for opening the door. :flirty-thank-you-sm

Trial by error

Hi Love, I'm sorry you have to translate, I try to be as clear as possible Wink .

However, the "real me" should not and cannot be comprised of my intelligence alone, as this is simply one facet of my being.

You don't have to walk,talk and even dress like a Neurologist to be one. People often assume that "coarse" or people who come off as "Ghetto", are not capable of intelligent conversations and that they're destined to be "Oh nah Gurl, laquisha done did mah nails wrong gurl!".

This is not the case. Who I am and how I think are not Synonymous with each other.

And also, my "persona" is not an act, sure I can play up on it, but it's who I am, intelligent or not. And there's nothing wrong with who I am.

Well,I don't think I meant to open any doors, but...you're welcome Loveya

1) Why do "Masculine" Gay Men find feminine terms and nicknames offensive?

Because they feel like stereotypically feminine terms and nicknames threaten their masculinity?

2) Why do people in general find "Vulgar" Words to be rude, even when used in general conversation with no connotation?

Indoctrination... probably anyways.

3) Why do people care what people think of them and change for them?

Well, like it or not, the vast majority of humans are afraid to be lonely and thus want other people to care about and acknowledge them.

4) Why is it seen as unattractive to be Feminine(Males)

Is it?

5) Why do Guys think that Lesbians want them? (Seriously)

Some douches are just stubborn I guess and work with some twisted logic that somehow reaches the conclusion that the lesbian in question would enjoy sex with a man. "Penetration is still penetration whether it's a toy, finger, strap-on or a cock" maybe? Something stupid like that. Either that or they're one of those people who simply won't take someone's proclaimed sexuality seriously.

6) Why do Gay men in general have to be "a guy" in order to be deemed relatable to other gay men? (This one irks me alot)

This one confuses me. Are you talking about biological males who consider themselves female or men who simply act in a stereotypically "manly" way?

Solemn Lover, I'm too lazy to Quote you lol, but for #6, I meant; Why do Gay men have to be "a guy", meaning macho and stuff in order to be found relatable, and to add, attractive by or to other gay men?

It doesn't make sense to my pretty pink brain...

1) Why do "Masculine" Gay Men find feminine terms and nicknames offensive?
Because you are applying a descriptor to me which is not accurate, I find other terms which are inaccurate just as offensive (in a mild - not getting worked up way).

2) Why do people in general find "Vulgar" Words to be rude, even when used in general conversation with no connotation?
Because my mommy said so, although vulgar words are accepted, often with a frown, than racist etc ones.

3) Why do people care what people think of them and change for them?
Peer pressure, we all want to be accepted.

4) Why is it seen as unattractive to be Feminine(Males)
Because society applies gender stereotype from birth; pink (nowadays) for girls etc, barbies for girls etc, and being feminine goes against that (not my opinion).

5) Why do Guys think that Lesbians want them? (Seriously)
I have never thought that any lesbian wants me. I think that's more a heterosexual thing.

6) Why do Gay men in general have to be "a guy" in order to be deemed relatable to other gay men? (This one irks me alot)
Not sure what you are asking here? But I would not mind if my (hypothetical) partner was feminine.