Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions
Yes, Where's the Love.

That may very well happen. I realize that people change their minds or you meet the person who changes your mind.

and archubbycub I have to agree with you. One of the first things you do notice on a hot guy is his butt. I love it when i see a really good one. I can honestly say though, that I don't think about anal at the time because some of them are much too nice and you have such a short time to look before he walks away.

This is something I believe is thought about/considered a lot more than you might think. The initial thought of anal sex might not be appealing, and may never "be your thing". However, keep an open mind, as over time you might be surprised how your opinion could change. When/if you meet someone, not for a "hookup", but really fall in LOVE, you might find yourself doing things you'd otherwise never do, out of love for that person. You might find yourself "wanting" to engage in sharing of yourself to make that person happy. Furthermore, once you engage in some of these actions, you "might" be surprised to find that over time, you actually start to enjoy it. Maybe not all the time, because anal sex can be painful, especially if there is a long span of time in-between events, but part of the whole experience is coming to terms with a "mind set" and allowing yourself to let go, so to speak.

Again, if you're in love with someone, you might find yourself doing things you'd never think you would do. Remember, you would be surprised how much enjoyment you can receive by doing something for others (and that statement has nothing to do with the subject of anal sex, lol).

I tried anal when I was a teen, it satisfied my partner more than it satisfied me. I haven't had anal for more than 20 years and have no desire to either top or bottom.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that anal in a gay relationship is 'normal', I would perhaps suggest that anal sex in a gay relationship is COMMON, but there are an aweful lot of guys who don't/won't top or bottom and find other methods of sexual intimacy.

Oh gawd, I just re-read my post and realise I sound too prim and proper, and that's just not me, so.....some guys find a different way of fucking rathar than up the arse!!!

ahhhhh! that feels better Smile