Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick bit of advice needed
Basically, Studying at university in south london and its exam period. I havnt told anyone at the university im bi, and a came out of an on-off relationship with my ex girlfriend.

Recently been hanging around with this guy who I have realised I more than like him but doubtful he would feel the same way.

Were in the same year, and have the same exams. I barely knew him up till a few weeks ago when after speaking to him briefly he said he was struggling with the same exam that I knew quite well I offered to give him a hand.
He then started calling/texting most days asking to meet up, and now we've gone through the entire module twice (even thou his flat mates do the same course and one is mastering in this area...) and spend half the time laughing and joking and not doing the work that he apparently needs help with (half the stuff he was telling me how to do it) and arranging to go on nights out together after exams. (he's also let slip a couple of times reference to my old facebook pictures, info and statuses)

But, and of course theres always a but, he has recently he has started to reference almost as many stories as he can about fit girls etc (even though I'm pretty sure he hasn't got with any girl at uni and even if a stunning girl would walk in the room, he would give her a glance and no more)

I promised myself this wouldnt be a long one but I'm in a fucked up place and its driving me mad into picking up little signs/references/body language points that he may feel the same.

Any advice is welcomed greatly!!