Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick bit of advice needed
But if anyone else has got some more advice, the more the better.

This is the first time in my life I'm truely nervous about doing.

Just a random thought, what if you try changing your shirt infront of him? Its very normal for guys to change in the same room. Then quickly check if he checks you out or not. This wont confirm everything though. If he checks you out, he most probably might be gay but if he doesnt, he can either be straight or can really be just avoiding being seen checking you out.. just a suggestion Smile

stafford Wrote:I havnt told anyone at uni that I'm bi, but recently things have changed with this guy.

At the moment its exam period and we barely knew each other all year, but I offered to help him out on one of the harder exams, and offer which he took up about a week later. Now, not only have we done the module twice, we spend half the time talking and laughing, not doing the work and working till early hours of the morning. He's the one usually to call asking to meet up even though his three flat mates are also doing the same exam...

But I can't tell if hes interested in me, the same I am about him, I keep overreading any sign I can that might suggest he does, like the fact hes overly excited about coming to my birthday even though he knows none of my mates...

Also over the last couple of times we've met up, he's rapidly escalated the number of stories he'll tried to include about hot girls etc and even if theyre barely relevant, kind of as if he's testing the water? Not sure, (just a pipe dream). Even though I'm 90% sure he hasnt gotten laid this year at uni (we're first year, everyone gets laid!) and whenever a fit girl walks in the room, he'll give her half a glance and no more...

Any advice/opinions wanted really.

Thanks x

I think the that he does like you and that you are reading too much the signs. As far as the girl talk goes I think that is normal. We must do it. all guys are different. and if you havent told him you are gay then I think he is simply testing the waters so see if women is something you like.

Hey im kinda in the same situation... And i ll tell you what i do...

Im going with the flow... What i mean is cause i dont really want to said to him straight that im gay and i like im just making different convertations about Homosexuality in general...
Yesterday we had a converstation about same sex marriage and adoption and my "guy" was accepting it and he said that he whould like to see adoption from same sex people in his country so thats a plus... Not that he is gay but at least he is gay friendly

So try to talk about things like that and dont get stuck to the details that much cause that will make you have great expactation and you dont want to be wounded in the end...
I think is like a chess you have to know when you have to move! Wink

Okay quick update: we went on a night out end of exams, he comes with me and hes quite drunk and half an hour in the club ends up getting with this girl, ten minutes later he reappears and the girls gone. The signs that night I got from him, I would have got with him and I made a few moves but I was too drunk/nervous to tell him...

but since then, he's been acting distant and didnt come to my birthday, nor goes to the same clubs as me and texting him is like talking to a brick wall (even though the few texts I got off him were more than encouraging...saying I know its hard but i'll be back soon etc) even though when I see him, we cant stop talking...

I've got no idea about him anymore and just wondering if anyones seen this before? Where a guy shows intense interest then acts proper distant?

Well now, to me, he sounds like he's not interested in anything more than a friendship, if that much.