Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quid por quo?
So I just started going to the gym, this is my second week, I have a gut on me, hence my reason for going to the gym.
So today on the way into the lockers after work out this hot, cute dude looks at my gut and grimaces, then shakes his head in a negative way, well, I do this too.

So in the locker room his puts on a tight fitting pair of grey boxer briefs, then walks up to the mirror and admires himself, as he did that I checked out his hot ass, it has to be the best I have seen.
He looks in the mirror at me and sees me looking at him, I smiled in approval.
He quickly walked away.
I thought it was a fair trade, you examine my gut, I examine you booty.

What do you gays say? (did I say he was so hot?)

I say the next time he pulls his superior attitude you stare him down and just keep on with your gym work. I have no tolerance for gym rats that think everyone must be perfect to go to the gym.

And congrats for working on your gut and health.
I bid NO Trump!

He was a douche. I have more admiration for the guy with the gut who turns up at the gym than the buff bunnies who sit in judgement of other guys.

Fitness is about fitness and being healthy and everyone should be encouraged to press on regardless,

It was the right thing to do. The ideal way to handle it would have been to pin him down and stamp on his face, but given that that was not possible, I think you handled the situation very well.

Thanks to all, I meant to use "pro" not por, oh well. His ass was hot!

LOL...seems like a fair trade....

Have you seen him there before? I usually go at the same time and I find that maybe half of the people there are always there at the same time as me and another quarter of them are semi regulars...and the last 1/4 just drop in and I never see them again so I figure they are either new or from out of town or usually go at another time...

Most of the guys I see at the gym who are fit and young are really nice and supportive to people who are older and/or who are trying to lose weight....

Sometime last year I was at the gym at a weird time for me...when it was packed with people who were maybe in their early 20s...or even teens...and everyone was really nice to me..like going out of their way to be nice...and I was starting to feel self conscious about it...like maybe I had something on my face or toilet paper sticking out of my ass....

I finally realized that they were being nice to me because I was "the old guy" ...it was actually kinda nice. Even though I sometimes joke about it....I never really think of myself as "the old guy" because I don't feel old..but I get why they would see me that way...

I used to work as a personal trainer for one of the players on my college football team. Whenever someone found out my roll in his life, they'd laugh because I'm a skinny Asian dude and even when I do get definition, I can't get any bulk because I can't manage to put on more than 140 lbs.

People would see me in the gym, and wonder what the hell I'm doing there, because here's all these big ass football players with bulging muscles, and super fit trainers with bulging muscles.... and me.

They had a closed mind. Whereas, the player I worked with had an open mind, and benefited greatly from it not just in his workouts and results, but in less injuries on the field, because I have a higher understanding of body mechanics and what needed to be worked on to protect his body and health than any of the other trainers at the gym had.

My point? LOTS of people at the gym are judgmental, for all different kinds of reasons. It often feels like a "closed club" that you somehow stumbled into.

But keep going. You'll get there man.

And the dude you saw at the gym? Closed mind. His loss.

Um I personally don't do the stare for a stare thing. I don't play to get even - I play to get one up and to get away with murder when applicable. Wink

If I was ever fat (I am cursed to be forever underweight) and a guy looked at my gut in that manner, no matter how hot and tight his body was, I would be loath to acknowledge him in any way - even if it meant that he was on fire and needed me to piss on him to put out the fire.

I have known people who make fun or or otherwise judge fatter people - they rapidly drop off my friends list and I only deal with them or acknowledge them only if forced to. This extends to rasicts, homophobes, religious insanity, gender equality, etc. etc. etc.

I have a very strong dislike for shallow, judgmental people. I classify them up there with racists, bigots, homophobes and witch burners (to name a few terrible class of people).

Hatred is a huge turn off for me - anyone who is a hater and makes it known instantly drops to depths below the gutter in my opinion, thus get no respect, admiration or simple acknowledgement. Yes there have been many people who have learned that I can be very cold and distant over 'nothing'.

One thing you can be certain of, no matter how hot and tight and built like a shit brick house a young guy may be, eventually time will take its toll and he will be reduced to nothing - and if he places all this importance on physical 'beauty' he is going to end up being a very miserable man.

Most of the guys are friendly, they joke around a little in the locker room, I usually get there shortly after they open at 6:00 and encounter a crowd of young (25-30) professionals.

This dude with the ass that I can't forget was the only one I have ran into with an attitude, I was not hurt, I found that for a guy who is so hung up on his appearance that he needs to compare himself to a guy my age (62)
speaks loudly of his insecurity.

Maybe I have no pride, but, man I can't forget his ass! Those tight grey boxer briefs.

We do get a variety, a few older guys such as my self and the 25-30 crowd is what I see the most of, in more ways than one.