Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quote of the Day
When you look at the average American, you realize that nature loves nothing more than a good joke. - George Carlin

"We never know how high we are,till we are called to rise; and then, if we are true to plan, our statures touch the skies." — Emily Dickinson

"During a wise man's whole life, his destiny holds his philosophy in a state of siege." - Victor Hugo

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Douglas Adams

I hate it when people say someone got hit by a stray bullet. The bullet travels in a straight line, following the rules of physics. Whats so stray about that? - George Carlin

"MY EYES . THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING" - rainier wolfcastle

"I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches."
-Alice Roosevelt Longworth

A friend is one to whom you can pour out the contents of your heart, chaff and grain alike. Knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.

Anonymous

It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly. - Native American proverb

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience"- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin